Connor, I'm Frantastic

"Alicia your coming with me to my meet and greet." Tyler said as I sat up and yawned.

"Oh, ok." I said as I got up and tired walked over to him, I put my arms up and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"No. Go fix your hair and change now if you don't like your outfit I'm not driving back...again." He said as he turned around and walked out of the room as I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm on to you!" Troye said as he pointed at me while I made an innocent face.

"What ever could you be talking about Troyeboy?" I said as I sat on my desk on swung my legs back and forth while batting my eyelashes.

"You know what I'm talking about you sneaky little-"

"Troye let's go we have a panel soon! Alicia I'm going to have Connor come pick you up on his way there. Don't kill him please!" Tyler yelled cutting off Troye and making me giggle.

"Why would I kill Connor he's such an adorable smol bean!" I said squishing my face with my hands.

"And don't make him carry you around." He said as I just giggled and walked towards my closet, Troye huffed and walked out of my room.

"No promises!" I said as they left. I went to the speaker and it on my playlist called Play Me. I turned it up so you could hear it throughout our entire apartment. But not enough that it disturbs the neighbors next to us.

I went to my room and looked for an outfit. I decided that I was going to wear my white skirt so I put that on first and just walked around in my bra. I looked for a shirt to pair it with but stopped when I heard a knock on the door. He's already here! They just left they couldn't have just taken me with them!

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran towards the door and unlocked it.

"Sorry!" Connor said covering his eyes and turning around blocking his view of me.

"What? Oh! Sorry! Here come on, I'm getting way to comfortable around boys." I said talking to myself at the end. He walked in slowly looking at the ground as I ran back down the hallway to my room. I put on a black off the shoulder crop top and put on some black ballet flats.

"Ready!" I said as I walked back into the living room and turning down my music and unplugging my phone.

"I think you forgot about something." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I already did my ha- Tyde!" I said annoyed as Connor looked uncomfortable.

"Ok." He said in a small voice as he looked away from me.

"Oh! That sounds bad! No, no, no, Tyde was supposed to be somewhere but he snuck back in through my window. Then Troye walked in and told Tyler then Tyde had to sneak out before they came back in. I messed up my hair because I made Tyler think I was sleeping because Troye snitched. Oh, when I see Troye I'm gonna-"

"I'm sorry." Connor said as he looked at me waiting for a reaction. I picked up my brush and started brushing out my hair.

"Why?" I said confused looking at him.

"I don't know what I did, but everyone's saying you hate me." Connor said sadly as I just let out a big laugh. He looked at me confused as I tried to catch my breath.

"Oh my god! I don't hate you! You are literally like one of my top ten favorite YouTubers." I said as I went through my hair one more time and called it good. I walked back to my room and threw the brush in it while shutting the door.

"You know I was a little nervous that you would be mean but you seem pretty cool." Connor said as I smiled and shut everything off before grabbing the house keys.

"Yeah, well I guess if everyone tells you one thing you're bound to believe it." I said locking the door as we left, as soon as we got into the car I got tired.

"You look tired...but not in a bad way." Connor said quickly trying not to offend me, I let out a small giggle as I yawned.

"Yeah, I always fall asleep in the car but I'm going to stay awake!" I said as I slowing raising a fist in the air while trying to keep my eyes open. How is it even possible for someone to get this tired in this short amount of time?

"You can sleep you know." Connor said chuckling as he turned down the radio so it wasn't to loud.

"I can't because if I fall asleep then when I wake up I'll either be grumpy or will refuse to wake up. And the one rule Tyler gave me was to not make you carry me. That sounds like a weird rule but it happens more often then you'd think." I said falling asleep at the end, I quickly shook my head waking me up.

"You can sleep! It's fine." Connor said chuckling as I shook my head determined.

"I will stay awake!" I said as I tried to keep my eyes open as wide as I could. He leaned forward and turned up the music while smiling as he drove.

"How you doing Alicia?" Connor said as he looked at me while we were stopped in traffic. I looked around and saw that we were close to the building.

"Connor, I'm Frantastic!" I said as the light changed and we started driving towards the building. I let out a sigh of relief as I saw Troye waiting for us, I'm forcing him to carry me.

"Troye!" I yelled out sleepily as we parked and got out of the car.

"You made it through the ride, I'm surprised!" He said giggling as he turned away from me and crouched so I could jump on.

"Hey Troye." Connor said smiling as he waved to Troye as I jumped on his back. I yawned as I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Watch yourself Creamy Fratata!" I said starting to fall asleep as the started laughing.

"Don't worry about her Connor." Troye said back angering me slightly, I let out a deep breath making him chuckle.

"Just because I'm half asleep, younger, and wearing a skirt. Doesn't mean I can't kick your aşş Troyeboy." I said falling asleep as I finished.