Korey!

"Are you serious!" I yelled out happily as Tyler smiled widely. Korey was coming to Los Angeles to visit his favorite Oakley... Me!

"When I see Korey I'm gonna...I'm gonna...imma do something!" I said excitedly as I jumped up and down on the couch making Troye laugh as I fell on top of him.

"He's bringing Jackson." He said the last part quietly as I stopped laughing and sat up quickly hitting my head against Troye's.

"Ow!" We said together as we held our heads in pain.

"I'm going to have so many bruises when they leave!" I said as I pouted and played my head on Troye while crossing my arms.

"He hurts you?" Tyde said slightly angry as he looked up from his phone.

"Not on purpose... he's just ruff." I said trying to figure out the right words to describe him. Jackson is very sweet he just like to make sure everyone knows that he, I don't know likes me or something.

"Oh yeah so when he, I don't know. Pushes you against walls, tackles you to the floor, pulls you into small spaces, and messes up your feelings it's not on purpose?" Tyler said annoyed as I shook my head in agreement.

"You make him sound so bad!" I said to Tyler trying to convince him to like him. He only tolerates Jackson because he's related to Korey and his family are all nice people.

I saw Korey getting out of a car as I looked up from my phone and I screamed in excitement causing everyone to jump.

"Korey!" I yelled happily as I ran to the door and flung it open while running towards him.

"Squirt!" He said as I hugged him tightly while laughing, it took me a second to realize what he called me. I let go of him and crossed my arms as I looked up at him annoyed.

"Very funny." I said making him laugh, Tyler came up from behind me and knocked me out of the way as he hugged Korey. I turned around and started walking towards the boys who were walking out of the door.

"Tyler, how are you?" I heard Jackson's voice as he got out of the car, I turned around and I saw his face light up as we made eye contact. I turned around quickly and tried to run to Tyde, I reached out and touched Tyde's shirt for a split second before getting pulled back.

"Jackson!" I yelled out in surprise while blushing as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

"Hello beautiful." He whispered onto my ear making me turn darker red as he squeezed me against him.

"K-korey!" I yelled out all flustered making Jackson laugh sending chills down my spine.

"Jackson! Leave her alone!" He yelled at him annoyed while talking to Tyler. He groaned annoyed and let me go, I ran towards Tyde and hid behind him.

"You're no fun!" He said laughing at my red face, I clung onto Tyde tightly as he glared at him.

"Ok maybe I was wrong." I said as I clung onto Tyde terrified of getting embarrassed in front of everyone if I let go.

"Alicia, come here!" Jasmine said as she drove up to the side of the street where we were. I ran up to her car and hoped Jackson would stay away from me.

"What?" I said nervously feeling very vulnerable to be out in the open like this. I felt someone brush past my shoulder and I yelped in surprise. I looked over and it was only Troye trying to hold my hand. I quickly took his hand and squeezed it while I looked back at Jasmine.

"Tomorrow is the deadline to get the field trip permission sheets in as I filled out most of it for you. All you have to do, is have Tyler sign it." She said passing me the paper and a pen.

"Ok." I said taking the paper and signing the paper with Tyler's signature.

"You're not aloud to do that." Jackson said popping out of nowhere next to me, I let out a yelp and backed into Troye almost falling over.

"Don't do that!" I said holding my chest and leaning my head against Troye's as I tried to catch my breath.

"Tyler taught her how to do it so she could sign stuff if he was busy." Jasmine said as she took back the pen and paper and glared at Jackson.

"Jasmine?" He said confused as he looked at her. She put on her sunglasses and turned her head towards the road and rolled up the window while flipping him off.

"Ouuhhhh, what went down between them?" I asked Troye as I watched Jasmine drive off while Jackson just watched her leave.

"I don't know but I'm interested." Troye said as Jackson turned towards us annoyed.

"I'm right here." He said as threshold hands up in the air while rolling his eyes.

"And that's why Jasmine left." Troye said trying to roast him, we all sat there awkwardly until I couldn't take it anymore. I let go of Troye's hand and ran over to Jackson and pushed his hat down it covered his face.

"Ohhhhhhh, get rekt m8!" I yelled while jumping up and down around him laughing, making everyone turn towards us. He fixed his hat then looked at me with an evil grin, I stopped laughing and instantly got scared and started running away from him.

"Get back here!" He said as he chased me around, I started running towards Korey knowing he would save me.

"Korey!" I yelled out while I looked back at Jackson who was getting closer.

"Come here squirt." He said laughing as he opened his arms and hugged me to his body as Jackson came closer.

"Don't call me that!" I said as I squished my face against his chest for safety from Jackson.