Alicia!

As soon as we got home Tyde was sitting calmly on the couch, I crossed my arms and looked up at Troye.

"Why is he so calm?" I whispered not quietly enough making Tyde chuckle.

"I don't know!" He whispered back as we both sat next to Tyde waiting for a reaction.

"Have fun?" He said looking at me while grinning madly.

"WHY AREN'T YOU REACTING?" I yelled while shaking him back and forth. He laughed as he pulled out my notebook from behind him, my eyes widened and I grabbed it out of his hand.

"I went to get my charger that Troye stole from me and I saw this laying out in the open with my name on it." He said laughing as I crossed my arms and pouted while Troye tried to sneak out of the room. 

"Sivan! Get your butt back here!" I yelled as he sighed and sat back down with his head down.

"I might have wanted took out the notebook to go over the plan." He said quietly as Tyde laughed even harder and I just facepalmed and shook my head. My phone rang and I saw that it was Joey, I looked at my phone again to make sure it was him. It's usually Derek who calls me not Joey, why would he be calling me.

"Joey? Is everything ok?" I said standing up very confused, I heard heavy breathing and people cheering.

"Derek...Ashton...fight...two blocks away...help." He said panting heavily as he hung up the phone, I paced as I tried to figure out what was happening.

"I'm coming!" I said panicking as I dropped my phone and ran towards the door.

"Alicia where are you going?" The boys said at the same time standing up.

"I have to go! Tell Tyler I'm doing something!" I said as I rushed out the apartment and ran down the street and looked down every street to find them.  I ran five streets down and saw a crowd of kids in a circle, I started to began to run towards them while crossing the street when Jasmine screamed.

"Alicia!" She yelled as she ran towards me, I stopped and looked to the side. I saw a flash of a car before everything went dark, I tried to open my eyes but they felt like weights. I opened them and saw Jasmine hovering over my crying hysterically while she was talking the phone.

"Is Derek ok?" I managed to get out while I saw someone rush over to us while Jasmine nodded while her tears hit my face.

"You gotta stay with me, Alicia look at me! Don't close your eyes!" She said while sobbing as I heard sirens.

"Jasmine, calm down." I managed to see while I closed my eyes to weak to open them. I heard her cry even louder as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it while bringing it up to her mouth and kissing it.

"Alicia..." She said as I started to black out, I tried to open my eyes and tell her everything will be ok. I opened them and saw that I was on a stretcher with Jasmine being told to let go of me.

"Jasmine!" I said loudly reaching out to her making them let her through, she grabbed my hand and climbed into the ambulance with me.

"Everything's going to be ok, you just stay with us ok? We still have to grown old together and rule the world! We have to sneak into the Zalfie wedding together and photobomb all the picture so we have proof! We have to finally get Troyler to confess their relationship to the world! I refuse to do that alone so you stay with me or else!" She said squeezing my hand making me smile, she saw and started smiling widely. 

"I love you, Jasmine." I said giggling weakly when all of a sudden everything went dark and I started to panic.

"Alicia?" I heard her say panicked, I tried to scream and tell her everything was ok and I be damned if she exposes Troyler before me. I started to notice how light I felt and I looked at my body confused, I felt like it was floating and weightless but I was standing on the ground. Well there wasn't really a ground there was just space, but I was walking on something! What the he|l is going on?

All of a sudden I saw bright light, I immediately turned around and started running into the darkness. I'm not dying today, maybe next week! I ran until I fell into a deep hole, I saw a bright light and i tried to grab onto something to keep me from falling into it. As soon as I was engulfed in the bright light my mind went blank...

A Week Later

I heard an annoying beeping in my ear as I
"Alicia, please wake up." I heard Tyler's voice say sadly, did Tyler come back home? I opened my eyes excited as I looked at him.

"Ty, you're back!" I said weakly my voice cracking a bit, where am I? He's eyes shot open as he smiled widely as he kissed my hand repeatedly.

"I love you sooo much!" He said as I giggled softly at his strange behavior, hey he changed his hair color!

"I love you too! And I like the new hair color, it reminds me of when we were younger." I said happily as he looked at me confused.

"I died my hair this color a week before you moved in." He said confused then all of a sudden his face got very sad.

"My hair's brown!" I said surprised as I picked it up and looked at it confused. I heard someone move on the other side of me then gasp, I figured it was Mom so I just kept looking at Tyler still shocked he was here. I heard them hit another person and then another gasp.

"Is she ok?" I heard a very distinct Aussie voice say, my eyes widened and I squeezed Tyler's hand while smiling widely and squealing. He started laughing at me as I started to freak out, I turned my head slightly and saw my darling baby boy Troye!

"Oh my god!" I squealed excited as Tyler laughed and I all of sudden realized I probably look terrible.

"What's wrong?" I completely forgot about what I was worried about when I heard the other voice say making my heart race, I reached my hand out and moved Tyler's face up so I could confirm who it was.

"I'm literally going to have a heart attack!" I whispered to Tyler as he continued to laugh as the beeping started going faster.

"Alicia you need to calm down!" He said giggling as I looked at him like I was crazy.

"How am I supposed to calm down when I'm in the same room as them!" I said holding my heart as they started to giggle. I turned dark red making Tyler laugh, I let go of his hand and covered my head with the blanket embarrassed and confused.

A/N
I bet you didn't expect that, I didn't either! At one moment I was writing about Troye ruining plans then BAM! Alicia gets hit by a car and gets amnesia! This is the first time I have ever cried writing a chapter and I was surprised. When I start writing chapters I see them as movies in my head and I always listen to my Spotify as I write them. And what song plays usually determines the mood of the chapter and I literally got all sad songs. Say Something started playing as I was writing the part with Jasmine and that's what got me because I was seeing it like a movie. Anyways I'm sad because I start my first year of high school tomorrow and I'm afraid I'll have lots of homework and not be able to write as much! So hopefully I'm worrying for nothing and I'll have enough time to write at least one chapter a week. Anyways I hope you liked this sad chapter 🙁 and I will see you in the comments!

~Jasmine 😉✌️