Rule#16 || A Bet!? We'll win!!!

Start from the beginning

" Aww.. Are you worried Miyako-chan? " Asked Karma as he rubbed his ear. Miyako looked away with a 'Hemph! '

Sugino's phone ringed and Sugino looked at the caller. " Shindo? "

He picked up, " Hello? Hey what's up? Haven't seen you since tournament. " Said Sugino. " Yeah--- hell of game. " Shindo answered. " I said, I'd have ny payback in high school, but now I'm worried that you won't make it there. "

" Still condescending as ever. " Sugino stated and Shindo closed his eyes on the other line. " Right now, the entired accelerated A class is in a conference room for an independent study session. " Everyone started to listen. " Their leaders are the pride of the Kunugigaoka, known as Five Virtuoso. "

Miyako covered her laugh, " Pfft! What's with that name? No matter how many time you heard it.. it's ridiculous! "

" Coming in at second place on midterms! The socially aware mass-media hopeful who crushes the competition! Media club president, Araki Teppei!! "

" Dominator of competition in humanities, the prespicacious poet and student council secretary, Sakakibara Ren! "

" The memorization monster burning with a grudge against Akabane, Biology club president, Koyama Natsuhiko! "

" The man whose sharp tongue and LA- honed language skills are light year beyond the rest, meeting leader Tomoya Seo! "

Everyone sweatdrop, " I-is that how you doing these introduction? "

The other line, Shindo blushed. " We-well.. I've always wanted to try my hand at announcing. " He started again, " And reigning over all these from the very top.. In first place, coming in first on the national mock exams and with perfect in every subject, the man with leadership in his genes. Student council president, Asano Gakushu! "

Everyone smiled, " Thanks for looking out for us, Shindo. But it's alright, right now, our goal isn't to get out from the E class, still to meet the goal we do have, we will need to beat the A class on point. Watch us okay? We'll put up a real fight! "

" Knock yourself, the E class fight isn't my problem. "

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Everyone started to walked away from the school when Sugino called them, " Want to study in the main campus library after class tomorrow? " Asked Isogai as he held out a paper, " I reserved it way in advance with finals in mind. They always shunt the E class aside till later. " Nagisa, Nakamura, and Kayano looked interested and Karma just walked away.

Miyako started to jump, " I want to go!!! " She then remembered and looked down, " Ah! I can't go with you.. I have to stay in the hospital!! " she pouted cutely. Everyone sweatdrop.

Nagisa calming her down, " It's alright.. You can study in the hospital right? "

" But... "

Isogai grinned, " After we study, we'll visit you! " And Miyako looked happy, " Okaayy!!! I'll be waiting!! "

She then waved at them and walked away from them.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Nagisa, Kayano, Nakamura, Okuda, Isogai, and Kanzaki are study in the library before someone interrupt them, " Well... well.. well.. If it isn't E class? "

They looked up from their books to see Five Virtuoso.

" This library is wasted on the likes of you. " The green haired male with glasses said arrogantly, " Move it scrumbs. Those are our seats, get lost! " The one with LA tongue said.