"Stop!" Our teacher avowed out angrily. "Whose phone was that?!" She bellowed out frustrated that during the first pop quiz that someone would think about cheating.

I know exactly who it is, but I'm not going to be the one to call her out. So, when no one answered her, she demanded everyone to pass up their quizzes and she'd grade them as they are. I quickly circled my last question answer before sending it up. The bell then rang and we were released. I was standing right behind her as we were departing from class.

"I know it was you," I accused her. She turns and looks at me shocked. She takes my arm and pulls me away.

"Shut up! It wasn't me!" She argued back.

"I saw you", I asserted. "I saw when you hid your phone in between your legs!" I addressed her. She begins to look around as if our teacher would pop out any second now to confront her. "Just don't do it again, just pay attention next time," I advised her as I partially used her own words against her. I take back my arm that she was still keeping a hold on, and made my way to the cafeteria.

I begin to massage my arm as I entered the cafeteria. In our usual spot, Samantha was there with Amy. I smiled and it quickly fell with the thought that Sasha isn't here anymore. I sigh out. I drop both hands to my side and head over to them. I took my usual seat and look to my left, Sasha's seat.

"It feels different, huh?" Samantha questions out and I nod my head. "It sucks that she had to move to Florida, she mumbled out."

"She had no choice, her dad found a better job there," I explained. "We'll be okay," I assured them. Amy slides over a brown lunch to me and I laughed.

"Just because Sasha is gone, that doesn't mean you don't have to eat," she addressed to me. I smiled over at her.

"Can we sit here?" Immediately, I knew who voice that was. My smiled widened some more. His voice sends some excitement run through me. I turned around to find him with his tray. "Well? Can we?" He asked out again.

"Only if my girls let you," I answered him. I turned back around and eyed them. We looked at one another before we laughed out. We are too much.

"We made a decision," Amy admitted out. "We have approved your company," she laughed out.

Josh takes a seat next to her, Tanner next to me, and Sam was unsure whether to sit next to Samantha or the seat next to Tanner. He took his seat next to Tanner. Amy and I noticed and looked over at Samantha to find her feeling uncomfortable now. I feel terrible.

"So, I've been thinking," Josh spoke out. "Maybe we should go on a double date, what do you think?" He asked Tanner and I. Tanner and I looked at one another and we had come to a conclusion. I love it when we can do it without any need for words. We nod our heads as an agreement. "Great!" He blurted out excitedly.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Amy chimed out happily.

Samantha then clears her throat which makes all of us finally acknowledge her and Sam. Well, this is awkward now.

"Why don't the both of you join? As friends?" I claim out. Samantha rolls her eyes and I look over at Sam to find him doing the same. "Are we missing something here?" I ask out.

"No, nothing!" They barked out in sync. They look at one another before looking away.

We knew there was a tension running between them. The only thing we need to know is what happened? Samantha is never like this, grumpy. She's the one that is usually excited about any plans made. I need to know what's wrong with her.

For the rest of the lunch period, it was just Amy and Josh discussing their dates. More like bragged about them. They are perfect for one another. I would time to time doze off because I already heard of the story. When it was time to leave, I made sure to tell Tanner to ask Sam about Samantha while I did the same. We agreed to it and went our separate ways.