28.Fight PT.2

Cascade P.O.V

I couldn't control myself as I ran to her and grabbed her by her neck. She fought me back but when I cocked my fist back she disappeared. I looked around for that bitch but nothing as I twist and turned.

"Come back you coward!' I yelled just as crazy as she was by this point.

She appeared again far away from me and now I know her game here. She didn't want to just fight me and wanted to us her little magic tricks. I started for her but before I could get closer some wrapped around my legs. I looked back at the thick black mists that covered my one leg and pulled from it. It didn't let go and when I looked up for her she was gone again. I looked as it started to cover my other leg then made me fall to the ground. I held out my hands so I wouldn't fall on my stomach and then she show up. 

"How does it feel for someone to take away everything you love. first I'm going to kill that little mate of yours then everyone on in your pack. Then lastly I'm going to rip the child out of you and watch you slowly die." She said putting her foot on my back.

She pushed me down to the ground as hard as she could but I didn't give in to her. I used the rain that covered everything to push her off of me. She fell to the grass hitting her head and the black smoke disappeared from my feet. I got off the ground when I heard a loud howl from behind me. It was Nate and he needs help, I looked to the ground at her then back to woods. I had to help Nate out. She started for me but I jumped back quickly shifting and heading in to the trees. She shifted as well chasing behind me and I felt I was getting closer to him. I used the rain to slow her down as much as I could.

"What are you doing?" Nate said in my head.

"Where are you?" I asked him back.

"I'm heading to you." He said back and cutting our connection.

I kept running till I could see him running to me with everyone in the pack chasing him. He looked tired as he ran to me and I had to turn around so I wouldn't run into that. I made a sudden stop making my mother run into my back. I pushed back turning around as Nate jumped into her knocking her back hard and she cried out. He ran next to me as we head back to the road and I looked at him.

"We have to do something?" I said to him and he looked at me.

Nate P.O.V

I didn't want to say this but I had no idea what we should do. Dying wasn't an option at least not for her anyways. I had to think, of a plan of attack, what would my father had done here. Seeing how he died for us to live I had a good idea of what I had to right here. we kept running and I could feel that her mother was the one right behind us. She was confident right now thinking she had us in a corner but I was going to attack her. I looed at Cas as she ran, and I could feel her slight fear and when I listened I could hear her heart mixed with a two little heart beat. I don't wont to die but I can't let anything happen to her or the two babies in her. I made a sudden stop turning around ready to attack grabbing her by the side of her face.

She cried out as the others closed in on us and Cas stopped.

"Nate come on!" She yelled in my head.

"Go!" I yelled back at her.

She didn't move and I really didn't expect her to either. I bit down harder till she started to move away but I held onto her tight. Cas moved to me a little when a wolf grabbed her by her tail pulling her back. Another one grabbed my leg pulling me down and away from her but I pulled forward. She pushed back from me as Pam bit down hard on my leg breaking it in two. I glanced at Cas, and she was now bleeding from her mouth and I knew I had to get back to her. I looked as she fought off everyone still trying to hurt them and I couldn't take it. I looked at Cascade's mother and let out a growl louder than a lion. Everyone stopped for a moment looking at me for giving me a chance that I couldn't pass up.

I pulled away from me Pam and with one quick movement I got to her. Everyone snapped back into and ran to me ready to attack. I made it in front of her but was stopped when someone grabbed my other leg pulling at it hard. I let out a cry of pain as I grabbed her leg pulling her to me. I looked her in the eyes and the look of angry filled her and I looked I gave her told her she was going to die even if I did. I felt a mouth wrap around my chest, then around my stomach on both sides. I pushed pass that still moving to her neck as someone grabbed mine as well.

I reached over to her and with all of the power in my body I grabbed her neck and pulled as I hard as I could. As I pulled I felt a mouth over my neck that started to pull at me when I felt a pull on that wolf. I glanced over seeing Cas still fight but keeping her head down protecting her stomach. I pulled at her neck as hard as I could feeling my own neck being pulled from it socket. I make one hard pull ripping her neck out as I felt a vain pop in my neck and blood start to fill my lungs making me less and less breath.