24.Gift

Nate P.O.V

I woke up still with my arm wrapped around Cas as the sun hit my faces. Its been years since the sun beat me up and it was nice. I still couldn't believe that she was pregnant but this was a good thing. I moved off of her and with that she rolled over to her back and stretch out. I stood and looked at her since she just had on a tee shirt and underwear. I crawl under the blanket till I was over her but she still didn't move. I gave her kisses all over her face till I saw her smile a little. I reached for the top of her underwear and when she didn't stop me I kept moving. I reached down ripping them in two.

"Why did you do that? I would have moved a little." She said in a sleepy yet sexy voice.

"Because you're my queen, and you don't need to move." I said making her giggle a little.

I pushed down my boxers and as her pretty eyes opened I pushed into her. She let out a soft moan softly biting her bottom lip. The wolf in me howled for her and the though she had my child in her only made me want her more. I slowly started to move and with every stroke she gave me a soft moan. I had to hold it together as I felt her nails digging into my arms making me more excited.  I moved faster till I felt her convulsing around me and I lost it as well. I looked at her breathing heavy before I felt Pam connect with me.

"What is it Pam?" I said to her.

"Good morning brother." She said back to me.

"Good morning Pam." I said back to her.

"Good Morning Pam." Cas said to her as well.

"Hello Luna, Xavier and Rose are here now." She said disconnecting with us.

I moved off of her and looked for me something I could wear. I looked back when  I felt someone watching me and it was her staring at me.

"Can I get some alone time." I said to her and she smiled.

"Seeing how its going to be three of us, no." She said making me smile.

"It's amazing that my dick is so accurate, one time have sex and I did it." I said making her blush.

"Shut up." She said standing and walking to the bathroom.

I pulled on my jeans and shoes and grabbed a shirt as I walked out. I pulled my shirt on as I saw Rose and Xavier talking in the main room.

"Hey, how are you two?" I asked stopping in front of them.

"I'm fine, how is Cas?" Xavier said walking to me.

"She's doing good." I said and the look on Rose face told me something was wrong.

"Are you alright Rose?" I asked looking at her.

"Not really but its fine, so Xavier tell him." She said still uneasy looking.

I waited for Xavier to talk and he didn't seem like he wanted to making me want to know more.

Cascade P.O.V

I walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower and was fully dressed. I was looking at my phone when I turned around seeing Xavier sitting on the bed.

"Why are you in here?" I asked putting my phone down.

"It's hard to explain but I need to talk with you alone." He said standing.

"Where is Nate?" I asked walking to the door.

As I pulled the door open Nat was at the door with Rose as well.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked annoyed now.

"I need you to make out with Xavier." Nate said making me look back at Xavier.

"No, what the hell is wrong with everyone, Rose?" I said looking at her.

"I'm not happy about this either but yeah, we need you to take some of his powers and the only way to do that is by making out. Believe me I looked for a different ways to do this but this is the only way." She said and I looked back to Nate.

"I don't want you to do this either, trust me but after yesterday we know we can't beat your mother. Xavier told me how she was scared of him and if you could have that power even a little then we how have a chance. If you don't want to do this then don't but if you do I'm willing to let you, even if I don't want to." He said looking at Xavier.

I didn't want to make out with Xavier not even a little bit but I was going to. He's right, my mother did get extremely scared of him and I don't know how to beat her. I nodded to him then tried closing the door.

"You can kiss her, don't touch her." Nate said sternly and Xavier nodded.

"Same goes for you." Rose said to me sternly.

I nodded to then both and slowly closed the door. I walked in front of Xavier not sure what to say or what to do.

"How much power am I getting here?" I asked and he stood.

"I'm going to give you more then, a little because I have a lot of power in me. I didn't want to say it in front of them because I'm sure this is hard for them both. A kiss is normally how I would give someone power but I'm giving you about half of my power. That means what we are going to do id going to be more intimate." He said to me.

"I'm not having sex with you." I said back making him laugh.

"Alright that's not what I meant, but once we start you'll be fine and at no time will my penis be inside of you, but I will be inside of you." He said slightly laughing.

"Oh my goodness this is crazy, first I find out I'm pregnant now this." I said and Xavier smiled.

"That's great now you get two gifts in one day. Last thing, make sure you keep Nate blocked at all times, I hate to do this to him." He said as he walked to me.

He wrapped his hands over my face and looked me over a little before he smiled. I wasn't sure what we are going to do but I hope Nate is as okay with this as h made me think.