27.Fight PT.1

Cascade P.O.V

I looked at Nate as he said something to my mother but I could still feel James behind me. I turned to him pushing him a little but he didn't move.

"I'm not leaving!" He yelled as the rain poured down on him.

"Yes you are, you're not that strong to deal with her." I yelled back to him.

I turned to check on Nate but he was gone and so was she. James is not only going to get himself killed but he was taking to much of my attention as well. I pushed him back more and he pushed me as well.

"Cas!" Nate yelled in my head making me turn.

I saw my mother standing behind me and before I could react she grabbed my arm. She pulled my hard making me move and grabbed James by the neck. I moved to her quickly but James grabbed my arm stopping me. I looked at him as I heard the insane laugh of my mother, making me look at her.

"See you can't stop me." She said looking at James.

His arm was covered in a black vines that where big moving up his neck. I used the rain that covered him to pushed him back and moved back to Nate. I not sure when he got here but since he did I was happy. I didn't know she could do something like this and it changed the whole game for me.

"What's wrong Cascade? scared now, you think I would just come here without a back up. I'm not stupid I've been doing this for years and this isn't the first time someone has fought back. My daughter Julia did, my son Kenneth and so did my daughter Ursula and do you see them now." She said back to me making me move to her.

"Before this lovely struggle for battle goes on I want you to meet my list of fighters." She said.

James stood next to her, and out of the woods came Pam, May and Nate's mother. I eyes widen as I looked at the back vines on there arms and the dead look in there eyes. Nate moved back shocked just like I was but when his eyes turned purple I knew.

"We are going to have to split up." Nate said threw our connection.

"We can bet them together." I said looking at him.

"No, I'm stronger then the other four but I don't want to hurt any of them. I will keep them moving and get them away from you so you can deal with her." He said shifting.

As soon as he shifted the other four did the same running to him but he jumped going over them all. He started for the woods and they all followed leaving just me and my mother alone. She gave me a evil smile and I let the rain around me stop.

"Giving up?" She said looking at the sky.

I didn't say anything as I moved the rain under her feet to make sure she didn't move. I walked to her and she disappeared from me and I huffed.

"Remember she can do that." I yelled to myself.

She appeared in front of me grabbed my arm and pushed me to the ground falling on top me. I used my other arm to keep her off my stomach as she pulled my arm hard making me want to scream in pain but I didn't. I used the rain on her body to push her back hard making her fall into the field. The anger I felt made it start raining again even if I tried to make it stop. I walked over to her with my twisted arm hurting bad. She stood as I got closer and the look of pure anger was painted on her face. She suddenly stopped and looked me up and down with a glitter in her eye.

"Oh, my baby has a baby how sweet. I going to meet that baby now, and while you're dying I'll let you meet that baby too." She said smiling.

I only got more pissed hearing her talkin about killing my child. I ran to her letting that demon in me run free.

Nate P.O.V

I ran threw the trees and thank goodness non of them where faster then me but May was by far the fastest. She was always right on my heels at all times but not close enough to grab me. I heard a loud growl followed by my tail getting grabbed hard. I turned and it was my mother who started snapping at me. I dodged her biting at me as I heard the others coming for me as well. I growled at her pushing her off of me but she came again trying to grab at me but I moved back. I looked as James moved passed her trying to grab my leg but I let out a loud growl that made three of them fall but James only moved back a little.

It was a little window but it was big enough that I ran again. As strong as I am and it meant nothing right now. I was going to hurt my family not matter what happened, I had to just keep running. I opened my connection with Cas and I could feel nothing but anger so I disconnected with her. I used a tree to help me make a hard turn and the all fell into each other giving me time to get ahead of them. I stopped for just a second so I could catch my breath before my legs gave out. I looked when the loud sound of growling came from in front of me and about 18 wolves came out.

I could smell they are my pack but the dark vines covering there legs told me I need to move. I ran away from them but before I could get far more wolves jumped out at me one grabbing my tail and pulling me to the ground. One held me down and another one snapped at me but I moved back. I bit at his leg grabbing him and pulling till I broke his leg and kicked at the other one. I tried to open a connection with them but nothing but the sound of Cas mother telling them to kill rang in there heads.

I kept moving as more and more of my pack was chasing me and I was just running and dodging them. I had to kept moving till Cas killed that bitch or I will be forced to fight my family and pack.