23.Not Now

Cascade P.O.V

I opened my eyes and we were in the back yard of my pack house and I took a deep breath. I could feel Nate in my head again and before I could move he ran out the house. He picked me up and hugged me tight and I did the same to him. Rose came out and wrapped her arms around Xavier and that strange power went away almost instantly.

"Are you alright?" Nate asked and I nodded.

"Nothing the a shift and a shower won't fix." I said forcing a smile.

"We have to go." Rose said sadly looking at me.

"Alright then." Nate said and I looked at Xavier.

"Thank you." I said to him and he smiled.

"Thank you too." He said as Rose helped him walk away.

Nate started walking me to the house and him being this close to me was nice. I missed him and hearing how much he missed me was nice. He kicked open the door to our room and placed me on the bed. I looked at my hands and my broken leg and I felt anger again. I don't know what she was going to do to me but there wont be a next time. I looked as Nate walked out the bathroom with his sleeves rolled up.

"We have to stop fighting." I said to him and he looked at me.

"I know, because of our fighting this happened to you and it's all my fault. I didn't want to talk about my father and I made you think I blamed you. I don't blame you, and I know my father loved you and that he would have let you get hurt. If I would have just told you that I would have been paying more attention to what's around me. I would have smelt her or something but me acting like a child got us here." He said walking over to me.

He slowly picked up my leg making me winch in pain a little. He pulled off my pants and then my underwear and then moved up. He grabbed the bottom on my shirt and I moved in pain scared.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said giving me a sad look.

He pulled my shirt off and picked me up taking me into the bathroom. I looked at the water and it made me smile. Slowly he sat me down in the water and it stung a little but over all it felt amazing. I made the water slowly started to heal me and the water turned a almost glowing blue color.

"You're amazing Cascade." Nate said getting on his knees in front of the tube.

"You never call me Cascade." I said smiling at him and he returned it.

"I guess I don't." He said looking around.

"Where's the soap?" He asked me and I pointed to the cabinet under the sink.

He moved over a little and opened it and pulled out a pregnancy test and looked at me.

"Something you need to tell me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I would carry those with me just in case I had sex when I was a stripper. When I first came here I had them so I put them under there for when I need them." I said reaching up for it.

He looked at it then put it down grabbing the soap and washing my hair for me. By the time he was done the water was red and black. I went threw hell over the last few hour really but it felt like forever. He stood up and walked out of the bathroom coming back with a big white towel for me. I moved my legs and they both were fine and looked at my once mangled hands and they where fine as well.

"I love you Nate." I said for no reason.

"I know you do." He said with a smile.

He sat the towel down and walked out closing the door behind himself and I just sat there for a moment. What are we going to do? I now know I can't beat her in a fight and I can't let Nate risk his life. Xavier could beat her but whatever he was doing it was killing him as well. Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place. I looked at the red in the water and moved the water around it thinking. I stood getting out of the water and took the small drops off of myself putting it back into the water. I looked at the pregnancy test and grabbed it reading the back of it.

I always had then mostly because they just gave them out at the club for just in case. I looked at it see a plus means pregnant so what the hell. I know I'm not pregnant but it gives me something to take my mind off of everything. I sat down over the toilet and started to pee over it and I never knw how gross this was. I pulled it up and looked at it then to the box, wait 60 seconds. I wasn't going to wait for the thing as I stood wrapping the towel around myself. As I opened the door it looked back at it and it had to be pass 60 seconds now. I looked out to Nate who was doing something on his phone then back to it again.

"You know its negative so just look at Cas." I said to myself walking over and grabbing it.

I looked at the little plus on it and I have never been more shocked in my life it must be wrong right. I pushed stuff around looking for another one and I found three more and I opened them all.

"You alright?" Nate said.

"Fine, I'll be out soon." I yelled back as I forced myself to pee again.

I waited then looked at all four that had the little red plus on it. I didn't know what to say, how did I miss that I was pregnant. I walked out the room with a clearly shocked looked one my face and Nate looked at me.

"Oh sorry, James went back to his pack to help look for you and I...." He stopped looking at my hands.

"What's that?" He said walking to me.

"I'm pregnant." I said to him and he had the same shocked face as me.

"I don't know how but I'm pregnant we only had sex once." I said.

"I mean it only takes once and my sperm is strong as fuck." He said making me mad.

"I'm not even making a joke, I'm am Alpha so my extremely strong including my sperm." He said backing up from.

"All the times this could happen why now, when I'm not sure If I'm even going to live." I said to him.

"No, you're going to live and this child is going to have both of us. All this means is we have to deal with this bitch soon then I planned. Don't worry about Cas, we are going to kill this bitch and soon." He said rubbing his hand over my cheek, giving me a comfort.