2.Running

Cascade P.O.V

I slowly walked into the back room that was now empty to get my clothes as the large man hovered over. I wasn't going to look back at him but I could feel his eyes on me. I had to get out of here, I don't want a mate and I damn sure don't want to deal with an Alphas. I glanced back to see how close he was to me and he was right behind me.

"Can I shower first?" I asked him.

"No!" He yelled again making me almost jump out of my skin.

I dropped everything so I bent down to grab it makin my butt touch his crouch. For a moment I didn't want to move but I stood pulling my shirt over my head. I looked over to the fire exit that wasn't far from me and that was my way out. I turned when I heard the door open and saw three girls standing there.

"Ummm, you cant be back here!" One girl yelled to him and this was my chances.

I turned pushing him as hard as I could and ran for the door heading into the cold winter night. I ran threw the snow and I could hear him behind me. I turned into the ally and ducked under a broken gate. I moved under it fast, and stopped to look for a moment knowing its no way he could follow me. I chuckled a little as I started to walk away from the but then I remembered now I have to all the way around to get out the little forest I was in.

I started walked and when I heard a thump on the ground and look at the very large wolf that look at me. Oh my goodness I've never seen a wolf this big before, no one from my old home was this big. Not to even mention the power coming off of him I felt like running into his arms but I turned running away from him. I could hear him closing in one me so I had to shift soon. I turned around a tree as I shifted and ran into the woods more. I couldn't go to far because then it would turn into a highway.

I tried to move but stopped when I felt my tail pulled hard. I fell to the ground but I fought and wiggled till I got free. I moved away from him and looked at the black wolf that just watched me angry. I started growling at him but he did seem to care as he walked to me. He wasn't going to take me serious and that was his mistake. I'm not just some little flower that could be broken, I'm just as strong as he or any Alpha is.

He got closer to me and when I did I snapped at him making him move back in shock. I walked to him but when he didn't move I jumped on him snapping as much as I could. He didn't fell back onto the ground as I pend him down. I looked back when I heard foot steps and when I looked back he sifted back. I growled at him but he pushed me back hard making me hit the ground.

"What happened?" A woman said running to him.

I moved back at little look for my next chances to run from him. I turned away from him but before could run he grabbed my tail tight.

"Get the car so we can go." He said to the woman and she ran away.

He pulled me by my tail hard making me come with him. I tired to fight but when I did he turned and looked at me.

"Stop, and shift back!" He yelled loud making me whine a little.

He let go of my tail and I did as told shifting back as he asked. I stood there cold now but I hide the shaking from him. He looked at me half naked and took off his jacket wrapping it around me. I looked at him as I pushed it off me and he watched it fall to the ground, and he gave me an amused look. He reached down grabbing it then he grabbed my arm again pulling me with him. He pulled me to the parking lot and there was the whole party that came with him. I saw the tall, dark hair woman standing in front of the car he pushed me to.

"Get in." He said looking down at me with his beautiful eyes.

"No, I'm going back to work." I said wanting him to move.

I moved trying to push his him away but he didn't move, he just grabbed me. He pushed me back into the car do and looked me up and down. His eyes slightly lingered on my cleavage but then he looked up at me.

"I'm doing my very best to do this nicely but you're making it very hard." He said ducking down to my level.

"Then let me just leave." I said back to him.

"You can try to leave if want." He said moving his face closer to mine.

I knew I couldn't get away from him and no matter how much it pissed me off he one upped me. He gave me a smirk and I gave him a pissed look that made his smirk turn into a smile.

"Since we got that out of the way, get in the fucking car!" He yelled into my face.

I gave him a hard stare and again he gave me a smile that I had to admit, his smile was so cute.

"Ass whole." I said under my breath pushing for him to move.

"What did you say?" He asked forcing me back t the car again.

"I didn't say anything." I said and he smiled knowing that he got me, again.

"That's what I though little miss aggressive" He said slightly laughing.

He was pissing me off laughing in my face, yelling at me, pulling on my tail as if I was a child. I let out a low growl at him and he again moved closer to me. I could smell his minty breath that had a linger of beer on it.

"Move." I said to him and he laughed giving me a kiss to my cheek.

I pushed him off of me and opened the car door as he still laughed at me as he got in behind me. This is going to suck for me but I was going to get away from him again. No one could ever hold me in one spot to long, and mate or not he can't either.