16.Past

Cascade P.O.V

I looked as Nate and James slowly stood and I moved to help Nate. He held his head as he stood and looked around at the blood then at me.

"Are you alright?" He asked confused and I nodded.

"I'm fine but we need to find her and kill her soon." I said to him and James touched my shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked and I turned to him.

"I can't tell you to much but I can tell you that she's a monster, a mixture of a wolf, witch and demon." I said and they both looked at me shocked.

"That's a real thing?" Nate asked and I nodded to him.

"I need to lay down for a little." James said walking away.

Me and Nate let him go and Nate looked at me with a smile.

"What?" I asked him and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I'm proud of you." He said and I smiled.

"For what?" I asked back.

"Me and you are connected so even when I was passed out I could feel your emotions and here what you where thinking. You kept calm and found a way to attack her, that's the right way to be a Luna." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well I had to protect you while you fell a sleep." I said taking the water off of me and a little off of him.

"And you did a damn good job." Nate said and it was strange.

Me and Nate was for the most part always fighting over something. I have never seen him act so nice to before.

"That's because you're always acting like a spoiled, rich stripper." He said and I pushed him.

"Anyways, what do we do next?" I asked him looking down at her hand and he shrugged.

"Well as of right now she's not going to be back, being hurt an all. I have no idea where she would have gone, and she wouldnt be stupid enough to go back to James pack house. I have to say, I don't know right now. The best we can do his make sure gaurd are post everywhere around the house and you stay in the house. If you leave Pam or me will be with you at all times. The only thing I want to know is why is she doing this?" Nate asked me.

"I can't really tell you, maybe its because she just hates me. She did call me a trouble maker but I have little to no idea how I am. I can't remember anything but being abused by my father as a child but I qustion that now. All she said was that he love the fact that I was different, so I don't know any more." I said and he looked around.

"Alpha, Luna." Pam said walking to us.

I looked at her and smiled and she returned it giving me a nod as well.

"I did more digging and found a lot more out about your mother and family." She said looking at me.

"I never asked you to do that." I said to her and she looked at Nate.

"What did you find?" He asked and we all headed to his office.

He sat down in the big chair behind his desk and I stood next to him. I was fine standing but when he pulled me down into his lap I didnt move.

"I could have jus stood." I said looking back at him.

"Well that would have been much fun for me." He said smiling at me.

"Well, I found out a lot about your family starting with your father. It's hard to believe he ever abused you my Luna." She said giving me a folder.

She kept talking as I opened it and looked at the pictures inside. All of them of when I was a child, with my father. One of us at the beach, another with us in the park and then memories started flooding back to me at once. The day at the beach I remembered, and James is the one who took the picture. James always looked taking pictures when we were younger and the both of us were always with our father.

"We were?" James asked me and I looked around.

"Yes, since you two are going to have a natural connection now, just like me, Pam and the other annoying one." Nate said hearing him as well.

"Do you remember any of this James?" I asked

"No, I dont even have an interest in taking pictures of anything." He said to me.

"Well last thing I found out was about your mother my Luna. She has been married before and had childern before." Pam said giving me another folder.

"She had four other families but they all went missing and she just moved on. One with a man named Jack who went missing ans she had 4 kid with him  who went missing. Another with a man named Kendel who went missing and she had 2 kids with him who also went missing. Thats bad but her fisrt husband was back in1812 but she looks about 45. I couldn't find out many thing more about her, no SSI or jobs nothing." Pam said.

"Alright Pam, thanks." Nate said and I nodded.

We both just sat there for a moment till I heard him huff out loud. I looked back at him as he dug his face into my back and I felt sad. He has been nothing but nice to me when he's not being annoying. Now I got this problem and its not going to do anything but cause a fight for him and this pack. The fact he still wants me around is crazy and he has to know whats coming.

"You want to go to dinner?" He asked me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Cas I love you and I know a world of shit is about to start but thats alright. As long as I get to keep you." He said kissing my arm.

"I love you too Nate." I said and was shocked by my own words.

"I know you do." He said back to me.