11.Slow Down

Cascade P.O.V

I woke up at about 9:30 and Nate was still sleeping, I never beat anyone awake before. I looked at hoe cute he was sleeping and I pushed his hair out of his face making him slowly wake up. He looked at me and I looked at his tossed around hair.

"Good Morning." I said to him and he gave me a smile.

It was a cute smile and when I tried to move off the bed he stopped me.

"Its raining." He said looking out the big window.

"I can feel that." I said looking back.

"You can feel it." He pulling me to him.

"Yeah, I can feel water all around me, from the rain to the slight dropping in the kitchen skin."  I said as I out bodies touched.

I didn't notice how close we were till I could feel his breath on my cheek. I looked at him and my heart started pounding and I hate that it did.

"Are you getting nervous?" He asked with a smile.

"No, you can't make me nervous." I said making him smile more.

"Alright then I was just asking." He said and I felt weak, I never fell weak.

I didn't know what to do so before he moved I pulled him into a kiss. The taste of his was amazing and in that moment I couldn't let go of him. I moved closer to him still I sat on his lap and since he didn't push me away I moved closer. I felt his arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him. I love the taste of him, like honey and vanilla. I felt his erection softly poking at my stomach when someone knocked on the door and I pulled back.

"Who is that?" I asked him.

"How should I know, you woke up first." He said and I moved to stand up but he stopped me.

He pushed his lips onto my neck and the moan I let out was louder then I wanted it to be. He held my waist tighter as his teeth scrapped on my skin.

"Nate, Cascade are you two in there?" A woman yelled and Nate stopped.

"Shit, I forgot." He said looking at me.

"Who is that?" I said.

"It's Amara, she's here to give me information on a dinner later tonight." He said moving me off of him.

He stood wearing nothing but his boxers and his erection was impressive. I couldn't help but stare at it and when he looked at me he turned pointing it at me. He pulled on his tee shirt and I tried my hardest not I grab his erection I had to. I reached out and grabbed it and he just looked at me for a moment as my hand slightly moved on him. After a moment of softly caressing him I let go of him. His eye color was changed as he moved to the door and I was behind him. Before we opened the door be placed me in front of him and opened the door.

"Oh hello." A very beautiful woman said to me.

"Hello." I said back to her.

She talked to Nate about something but I just looked at her. She was beautiful, perfect black hair that fell around her shoulders and a perfect specking voice. She was think but shaped so nicely and her clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I don't know why but I felt jealous of her and I have never been jealous of anyone.

"Cas, this is Amara, she is something like you just she has wings." Nate said behind me.

"Oh so you're my other sister." She said and I gave her a confused look.

"Oh alright Amara well see you tonight." Nate said and she nodded walking away.

Nate moved away and I looked at how she walked, perfect. She floated across the floor and when a handsome guy walked to her. They look picture perfect together, and look at us, an ass whole and me the murder. I looked as they man turned looking at me and started to walk to me. He stopped in front of me not say anything and I did the same.

"Something you wanted?" I asked him and he cleared his throat.

"Yes, your invitations." He said handing me a paper.

I nodded to him and he turned away from me. I looked at the paper before hands grabbed me closing the door. Nate pulled me into another kiss and again I forgot the world around me. He picked me up slowly walking me back to the bed. He suddenly dropped me down and before I could move he fell on top of me . He kissed down my neck making me moan, then push him back.

"Wait stop." I whispered and he looked at me.

"Shouldn't we us protection?" I asked and he smiled.

"No." He said back.

"Why?" I said back.

"We're mates, I'm never leaving you and you're not leaving me. I already have your wedding ring, but if that makes you feel better okay." He said still looking at me.

"It would so thank you." I said to him but he still didn't move.

"I don't have one." He said back to me.

I laughed at him as he moved off of me with a huff. He turned on the TV and cuddled with me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and looked at him.

"Do you love me based on the fact we are mates, or is there something you like about me?" I asked and he looked up at me.

"Well both, but I love how strong you are, smart and snappy but sweet at the same time. The real question is how you don't love me." He said kissing my chest.

"I didn't say I didn't love you." I said back to him.

"Then tell me you do." He said back to me.

When I didn't say anything his lips touched mine softly and he looked at me.

"I know you do sweet heart, and you tell me when you want to. You never have to question my love for you, just know this." He said making me almost want to cry.

I do love him and I need to show him how much with out saying. I never been in love before but I know that I love him and I know that he loves me.