6.Warmer

One Week Later

Cascade P.O.V

I woke up late in the afternoon like I always did and took a shower. I saw always carful to never let Nate see that I could control water. I don't want to explain that to anyone, and if he did he might remember something. I stepped out completely dry and without a towle on since I was alone. I walked into the closet looking for something to wear and bumped into Nate in there. He looked at me for a moment till i covered my self with a jacket.

"Why are you in here?" I said.

"It's my closet too." He said back to me.

He took off his shirt and looked around as i just hide myself from him. He took a shirt off the rack and looked at me.

"Cas, what are you doing?" He asked me.

"I dont want you to see me naked." I said to him and he pulled his pants down leaving him only in boxers.

"What are you doing?" I said turning my head.

"Changing my clothes." He said turning his back to me.

I looked around till I found found on of his tee shirt hanging up and grabbed it. I pulled it over myself before he could look back. He walked pass me into the room and closed the door behind himself. I waited till I heard another door close as I walked out of the closet still in the big white shirt and fell onto the bed. This slightly tiresome on every level, I don't like him, then I do and I cant control any of it. I stood walking to the dresser a pulling on my panties and falling back on the bed.

"Get a grip Cascade, you can't get to close to this mutt." I said out loud.

"What did you call me?" Nate said standing in the door way.

I moved to sit up but he was already standing in front of me pushing my chest back. He moved fast to just be a wolf and the smirk have gave told me he knew that.

"Did you call me a mutt?" He asked me again letting his eyes flash green.

"Yeah, I did." I said back to him poking at his ego.

He raised a brow at me before he started to slowly crawl onto the bed and I moved back from him. He gave me a devilish smirk and I couldn't help but get wet down south.

"Why are you still scared of me?" He asked kissing my noes.

"Oh please, get off of me." I said pushing him off of me know.

"What?" He said standing.

"Like I was ever scared of you, I'm not scared of any one, really not an Alpha so hung up on falling in love he kept me." I said trying to walk away but he grabbed me.

"I can deal with you trying, and I mean trying to insult me, but I don't like you doing that to yourself." He said sternly.

I looked at him and when he took a deep breath I knew he could smell me. He looked down at me and he bite his lip softly, only making me wetter. I didn't notice I was backing up but I did when my back hit the wall hard. I was shocked when it did and it made me look back at and as I turned around his mouth trapped mine. I pushed him a little but he didn't move and honestly I didn't want him to. He pushed harder into the kiss and I did the same as he forced my mouth open His hand trailed up my leg pushing the shirt up till his hand landed on my breast, gently squeezing it.

I grinned my hips into him, and damn, I  was more then ready for him. The way he forced my legs to wrapped around waist earned him a moan. I could feel the smiling on my lips as he pulled back from me. 

"What's wrong?" I said a slight daze still.

I looked at him and all he did was smile at me, but the erection that my core was pressed to told me he was still ready. I looked into the green eye and I'm sure I'm turned a bright blue by now. He let go of my legs putting me on the ground and he looked at me.

"I have work to get to, I'll see you later." He said looking at the clock on the wall.

I looked as he walked to the door and before I knew It I held his arm. He didn't look back at me as I slightly pulled him.

"Can't work wait." I said frantic.

"Why? Do you want me to stay? because all you have to do is ask." He said looking back at me.

I wasn't going to beg him to stay and he knew that. When he moved closer to me all I could smell was him. He smelt so amazing that when he pulled from me I grabbed him again. He look back at me and even if that smirk was killing me I still opened my mouth.

"Stay with me." I asked him.

I could see that his eyes got even green since I said that and his smirk turned into smile. I looked at him as he pulled from me again. He turned kissing me again but let me go.

"I'll see you later Cas." He said grabbing the door nob.

I had to stop myself from begging him to stay with me as he opened the door. I watched as he closed the door behind himself and this felt like torture. I was still in a daze as I realized what I just did, I was begging for him to stay. I felt sick that I even done that from jump street but when he walked back in I felt that want for him ump street but when he walked back in I felt that want for him come back. come back.

"I need you to be dressed classy, I want you to meet some people." He said and I noticed his erection was still there. He was just as turned on as I was and I gave him a smirk back.

"I'm starting to warm up you." I said walking pass him to get dress.