22.Reasons

Cascade P.O.V

I took a deep breath as the car flipped  back and I felt Xavier hold my head down. The car must have went 20 feet into the air before it slammed down hard. My head hit the ground but lucky me the small puddles of water on the ground caught my head just in time. I wasn't sure why my power just kicked in sometimes but they did, and I was happy for that. I moved around the little glass that was everywhere and turned looking at Xavier. He wasn't as lucky as me as I looked seeing his head as bleeding.

"Xavier." I said moving myself out the over turned car.

I could feel she was moving me us and when I tried to stand the sharp pain of my broken leg kicked in. I fell back to the ground landing on a large piece of glass, cutting myself. I was in pain as the glass stuck out in my hand making it rain a little.

"Just stop moving sweet heart." My mother said next to.

She just looked at me amused by everything and I moved back into the car. I pushed things out of my way till I was on top of Xavier.

"Xavier wake up." I said shaking him hard.

His eyes opened and he looked at me dazed a little till he heard her laugh.

"Oh my Cascade, I don't think that guy in there is Nate. Are you sleeping around with other men? Poor Nate." She said laughing.

I heard her foot steps coming around the car and I was getting scared now. Xavier really wasn't all there and she was no doubt going to take me. I can't fight her so I have to act quick by doing something. I felt a force over my body as me and him both were dragged out of the car quickly. I looked up at her and at this point I couldn't fight her back. Xavier was dazed right now, and I couldn't leave him, hell I couldn't leave.

"What do you really want from me?" I asked and she smiled.

"I have my reasons." She said touching me.

She was going to take me but I had to leave something that told Nate where I was. I looked up at her then down to Xavier how was struggling to stay awake.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked her angry.

"To your favorite place Cas, the cabin in Eli forest. You loved when your father took you there, and I'm not evil so I though you could die there." She said giving me a warm smile.

I looked down and Xavier was long passed out again so I moved off of him. I tried to stand and I feel again, little bit passed her. I wanted her to think I was running away but I just need to writing Nate a message in blood. I fell again a little behind her and I heard her laugh but that I was fine as I pulled my self up some. I pressed the blood out of my hand and wrote, Eli then worked on forest but she grabbed me before I could. I only got the "For" down in forest and I hoped he would understand that much.

"Alright little Ms. Trouble Maker lets go." She said grabbing my leg and we slowly faded away with us.

I opened my eyes and looked around the place and it was beautiful. All of those memories came back to me about being here and I looked at her. She wrapped a tight copper wire cord around my wrist and ankles then did the same for Xavier. She walked around looking for something and that made me act quickly. My right hand was still fine so I moved to water from where I could find it to help Xavier. I placed it over the cut on his head and it started to heal slowly making him more awake. I looked as she walked in and saw what I was doing so I just kept going. She grabbed a knife and with great forced she stabbed it into my hand.

I screamed in pain and Xavier looked at me looking a lot better. She put the knife so hard in my hand that I was now pinned down to the floor by it.

"I have had s many families over the years but I have to say you guys where my favorite." She said smiling.

"I'm fucking honored." I said and she laughed.

"You all have given me such a rush, a chase and I'll always be very thankful for that." She kept talking but I stopped listening to her.

Xavier nodded to me as he pulled hard breaking the wire around his hand. He sat up a little snapping the wire on his legs and he slowly stood up. He walked behind her but before he could act she turned around to him. She put her hand up to him but in that moment his eyes tuned black making her stop. He walked to her but I could tell whatever he was doing it was hurting him a little. She backed away from him and moved over to me as I tired to get out of my wires but I couldn't move my hands or leg.

"How are you a demon?" She asked Xavier as I felt more power coming off of him.

She was scared of him so that made her back away from him. He looked as if he was in pain as he moved around her to get to me. The closer he got the more I felt fear of him to and it made me move back a little.

"Cas!" I heard Nate's voice in my head.

I looked at my mother in shock and fear making me force my hands to move. I broke the wire and pulled the knife from the ground. I forced myself off the ground and with one hard swing I cut her over her eye and she fell back screaming. I fell on top of her and I reached up to swing again but Xavier grabbed me and in a second everything went black.