19.Gone

3 Weeks later

Cascade P.O.V

I stood up with my black dress on as I placed the small black hat on my head. I looked at Nate fixing his tie in the mirror not talking. He hasn't said much at all over the past few weeks. Our connection was always open but he never though about much during the day. At night all he though about was his father. We just sat in silence most of the time as I though, and when he though I was sleep I would just listen to him cry. I was the reason my father was murdered and now I'm the reason his father was murdered as well. I looked up as he turned looking at me with a blank face.

"We should go." He said walking pass me and I grabbed his arm.

He stopped but he didn't look back at me. He didn't to stop hiding from me, maybe the whole pack but not from me.

"I'm not hiding from you." He said softly.

"I'm sorry I got your father killed." I said and he turned to look at me.

He didn't say anything just looked at me for a long moment before he ran his fingers in his hair. He took a deep breath and looked at the door then to me.

"We need to get down there, we both have to talk." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

I pulled away from him and he looked back at me, I didn't care or felt like it with him today. I know he can hear my thoughts, right now so let me go, I know how to walk. I though and he turned away from me walking away from me. Annoying ass whole I though walking away, annoying fucking stripper he though. I turned and looked at him and he did the same looking at me.

"Cas, sweetie." Nate mother said walking to me.

"Yeah." I said and she just stopped in front of me.

"Since you were the last person with Thomas, I though maybe you could just talk in my place today." She said and I nodded.

"Do you really want little Ms. Aggressive here talking for you?" Nate asked behind.

"Oh well you fuck off Nate!" I yelled turning to him. 

"You fuck off Cas!" He yelled back.

"You two are so cute together, you act just like me and Thomas when we met." Nate mother said touching my shoulder.

She walked pass the two of us and we just stood there not talking or looking at each other. I haven't said anything yet but the fact that Mother, or Valarie according to James said to me.

"Are you half witch Nate?" I asked him and he looked at me sad.

"Yeah." He said walking away from me.

He went down the stairs not giving me anything more information. I walked pass a sea of sad souls as I made my way down stairs and into the back yard. I looked at the thousands of chairs and found mine up front. It was an open one next to Nate and one Next to Pam and May. I sat next to the two girls as Pam tried to stay strong and not cry, but May was letting it all out. May wrapped her arms around and Pam moved closer to me as the pastor started talking.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Nate said connecting to me.

"Nothing was wrong with me till I said sorry for getting your father killed." I said back to him.

"There's nothing to be sorry about!" Nate yelled threw he connection.

I looked at him pissed off and he looked at with a blank face then raised one of his brows.

"My Luna do you have some words for us?" The pastor asked me and I nodded.

I walked up to the podium and stood behind it looking at everyone that came. My eyes stopped on Nate and he just waited for me talk.

"Mr. Rockwell was a very nice man, even with a knife to his neck he didn't give in. I was faced with a choose to let him die, Nate or James and he didn't let me choose. He choose to die then to let them two loss there lives, and in with that he lost his." I said and the memories I have been pushing down came back to me.

"I felt something, I felt that something was wrong that's how I got up there. James did you feel that too?" I asked him.

"I felt something but I just ignored it thinking I was just because of what happened that last few days." He said making everyone look at me, and it clicked.

"I fell her, just like I can feel you James, but she can't feel me and her little sleep trick didn't work on me." I said and something else snapped.

"Thomas it didn't work on you either, that's why you were her victim. Why wouldn't it work on him?" I asked everyone.

"Well because he was the one with the witch in him." Ms. Rockwell said.

"He knew a way to stop that from happening to him. The way she held him down, it was like she had to forced him down with extreme force." I said pulling open the casket.

"What are you doing?" Pam asked me.

"Its nothing in the room so it has to be something on him, something he just put on him." I said pulling open his shirt.

"Help me move him." I said and Nate came to help.

We took his body out of the casket and flipped him over seeing a strange circle with a large V in the middle. 

"That's it." Nate said taking a picture of it.

"He must have found this and was killed the next day. That's why he choose death because he knew we would find this." I said looking at him.

Me and him both fixed his clothes and put him back in the casket and went on with everything. I as going to put this under everyone's bed so next she tries to attack we can fight back as a pack. This time I'm going to kill her for what she did to him and the two brothers I never got to know.