18.Return

Cas P.O.V

I looked at Nate sleeping after a nice dinner we had. The room was dark but I wasnt after a day this. I walked out the room closing the door carfully. I walked out the room and headed down stairs where I saw everyone was. I wasn't sure why I was sleepy but walking around maybe that would help. I headed to the front door and when Iwalked out I saw maybe seven gaurds at the door who all bowed to me.

"Why are you bowing to me?" I asked them.

"You're our Luna we have to." They all said together.

"You don't have to, that's silly." I said and they all smiled.

"A simple hello, or hey would be just fine." I said and they all nodded as I walked back into the house.

I walked around ending up in the kitchen looking for food, because who doesn't love a 2 am snack. I sat down when I felt something not right in the air, making me put down my chips and sode. I walked up the stairs and I felt danger around me and I didnt know why. I opened the door to May room and she was fine and I moved on. I opened the door to Pam's room and she was fine as well but that feeling didnt leave just yet. I opened the door to my room and Nate was still sleeping perfectly fine.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked myself feeling a panic that got worse.

I move to Nates parents room and I opened the door slowly. I looked seeing his mother sleeping but as I opened the door more I saw his father standing there with a knife to his neck. My breathing stopped when I my mother hold a knife to his neck. He looked scared as if he couldn't move as his teeth clenced so tight they where bleeding. I stepped into the room and she smiled at me.

"Don't you come any closer." She said kicking the back of his knees.

He fell to the ground as she pressed the knife closer to his neck. She was doing something to keep him from moving and to keep everyone sleep.

"Let him go." I said to her and she laughed.

"You cut off my hand and think I would get away with it. I have loved you and this is the thanks I get for it." She yelled to me.

"Alright then, just let him go and we can talk." I said looking at the pain in his eyes as he stared at me.

"No, sweetheart you like always started trouble and now someone is going to die for it. You did the same thing with me and your father. I told him you need help and he called me crazy and told me he would kill me if I hurt you. I had to make him understand no one crosses me or threatens me. I loved him and had to kill him because of you, and now I have to kill him because of you." She said with a sick twisted smile.

"You don't have to hurt him at all, this is about me not him, not any of them." I said moving closer.

I stopped when she pressed the knife into his neck more making him bleed.

"Alright then maybe I should let him go and I can just kill James or Nate, how about you pick who lives or who gets the knife." She said laughing.

I didn't say anything just look at Nates father who with a struggled shuck his head slowly. He forced his arm up to his side pointing to himself with a blood coming from his mouth as a little from his eyes.

"Stop, you're going to kill him now." I yelled over to her and she laughed.

"Amazing things I can do, being a witch has its ups you know but then again your mate is one as well. Right daddy?" She said bending down to his ear.

He tried moving his head away from her but he couldnt as her tongue slid up the side of his face.

"He's not a witch like you." I said getting angry now.

"You're nothing but a child Cascade and you like to steal everything from me. I tried to love someone and not have to kill them but you forced me." She said.

"You have two other sons, if you don't love me or James you must love them." I said hoping to calm her down.

"You think I loved them, how much do you thing I love them as I hacked there heads off there bodies. I smell of there blood filling my lungs made me feel alive sweetheart, they where young so there blood was so new still." She said with a smile.

I was ready to explode at this point but I stopped now wanting her to hurt Nate's father. She reached behind her and smiled.

"You havent seen your brothers in years, would you like to?" She said smiling.

She pulled her arm around with one head in her hand and tossed it at my feet and then did the same with the other. I looked at them and they where my brothers, Fred and Lucas both dead. I couldnt control myself anymore and I shited and jumped at her. She moved back making the knife slowly but deeply cut into his neck. She moved out of my way and as I snapped at her. She quickly turned into ash disappearing and I didn't waste time looking for her. I moved over to Nate's father picking his head off the ground as he bleed out everywhere. I heard a loud scream letting me know her power wore off.

"What happened?" Nates mother yelled and I looked up at her crying.

"Get Nate!" I yelled back but Nate was already there.

He moved to me pushing me out of the way and held his father in his arms. I moved closer to him ignoring all of the crying I heard from the other woman in the room. His father choked on bloos as everyone ran for help trying to find out what to do. I looked at him crying as he reached up touch my cheek leaving a bloody hand print, and I held onto it. I felt his hand go lamp and he took a deep breath before he was gone. Nate let out a loud cry as did everyone, I held onto his hand sobbing quietly.

"I'm sorry."  Was all I could say to him.