5.Familiar

Cascade P.O.V

I felt stupid from my stun earlier so as of right now I had to just get dressed and leave this place. I put on some clothes I saw in the closet and some shoes and walked down the stairs. I looked around and my guess is everyone is gone or working at this point. I walked out the house and the two guards at the door made me stop.

"Do you need help with anything Luna?" One man asked.

"No, I'm fine just need to get out for a little." I said and he smiled at me.

I looked at the different cars in front and I knew I had to get one of them. I walked back in the house and looked around for what room I could find keys. I never saw keys in my room so they can't be in there. I looked at the door that sat right in the main hall and I slowly opened the door. I looked in and the room was dark so I walked in not turning on the light as I clicked the door close. I looked around and it was an office so I turned on the light and looked around finding keys to one of the cars.

"Good." I walked to the office and headed out the front door again.

I pressed the alarm on the button a saw a blue car light up so I walked to that one and got in. I turned on the car and turned to pull off but when I looked back Nate stood in the drive way. I looked as he mouthed "Get out" and I huffed turning off the car. I stepped out and he walked to me angry.

"I should've just fucking hit you." I said as he stopped in front of me.

"Get in the other seat." He said still angry.

I walked around the car and got in as he got in on the other side. He did say anything as he pulled off and I didn't say anything either annoyed all over again. I just wanted to leave and something about that he just didn't understand.

"Where are we going?" I asked angry.

"Shut up." He said angry.

I huffed and sat back and after us driving for almost an hour we stopped and I looked around see we came to a park. I looked at him and huffed making him look at me.

"Do you have a problem?" He asked.

"Yes I have a damn problem, I want to fucking leave you stuck up, egoistic, annoying ass whole!" I yelled at him and he just nodded.

He locked the car doors and looked at me for a long moment till I turned away from him. The sun was almost gone, and I looked at the time, 4:57.

"We are going to sit here till you can say you like something about me." He said to me and I wanted to jump over and kill him.

"So forever." I said back to him making him laugh.

"I have never met a woman so big headed in my life, and all it ever does is make me want you more." He said sitting back in his car.

After about maybe 30 minutes of nothing being said he looked at me.

"Cascade why do I feel like I know?" He said and that made me freeze.

"Your my mate." I said.

"Yeah, I know that and I'm shocked you do, but something tells me I met you before last night." He said looking at me.

"Well I worked at a lot of different clubs before." I said looking at him.

"No, the first time I came to a strip club was last night." He moved a little closer to me.

He moved closer to me and I was getting nervous. I didn't want anyone to know who I was, so I turned and for I could think my lips hit his.

I pressed into him a little and he didn't move making me move back from him. I never been this submissive to anyone and not matter how much I didn't like it I had to. He looked at me and for the first time I noticed his hair was kind of long. He pushed back the loss hair and looked at me.

"I'm going to guess you don't want me to know something so I'll leave it there." He said relaxing in his seat again.

Thank goodness he was I didn't want him to know about my family or my old life before this.

"Cas, what's you last name, You know mine is Rockwell." He said.

"Hawken." I said.

He sat back again and so did I, I couldn't help but notice he had soft lips. He licked my lips and he also tasted good to. I looked at him as he watched me lick my lips.

"I know I taste great." He said annoying me.

"Why are you so annoying?" I asked him.

"Because I can be and I have always been, I don't try to be but if I annoy someone its because of them not me. I say very little to most people but when I talk its always going to be the truth, so if someone doesn't like it I don't care. If you can't deal with the truth then I can't deal with you." He said looking at me.

"I have always known men like you, always right, always telling someone where they fall short but never looking at them selves." I said looking at him.

"I do fall short of many things and I know that but it doesn't bother me that I do. I'm not perfect and I don't look for perfection, if I did I wouldn't have take you as my mate. As smart mouth overly confident stripper. You just think I'm that shallow." He said looking at me.

"I never said that you're shallow, I said you're annoying and loud but aren't all Alphas." I said looking at him.

"Well you're angry and loud just like every black woman." He said back to me.

I looked at him and he laughed at me just like he has all day. I forced not to smile at him but he noticed the little smile.

"You like me Cas, you just need to say it out loud and we can leave." He said to me.

"Fine, I do think that your handsome." I said and winked at me turning on the car.