1.Cascade

I walked into the back of the club as other girls ran around getting dressed. It was almost 6, and the club was about to get busy with rich guys getting off work. I walked and found a outfit where I would be mostly naked and started to dress.

"Cascade, get over here." Phil yelled at me.

I hated Phil and he hated me but he wasn't going to fire me not at all. He knew I was the best and most entertain stripper he had. I walked over to him pushing pass the other girls who I never took the time to know.

"What?" I asked him and he looked at me in just a bra.

"We have a special customer coming in around 9 and I want you to take him." He said still looking at my breast.

"Alright, was that all?" I asked him.

"No, he's your only customer for the whole night, super rich guy. He's getting a privet dance from you so don't be afraid to go crazy with him. All of this friends are going to be with the others enjoying the show." Phil said and I walked away from him.

Oh great another really rich guy that's going to get way to touchy with me. I walked over to my locker and finished changing my clothes. I put on the most fancy thing I owned a sparkling gold bra and panty set and I moved to do my hair.

"Why is it that, that bitch gets every good job?" Some of the girl yelled at Phil.

"I get all of the good jobs because I honestly know how to dance and be sexy." I said to a girl with extremely large breast.

"I'm sexier than you any day." She yelled back at me.

I looked at her then sat back down doing my make up. She was pretty, well all the girls here are pretty but they're all the same. All skinny and all white as well, so no they aren't ugly and they have great bodies but most of the rich guys that come here wives look like them. I finished my hair and stood noticing not to many girl back here.

"Come on Cascade." Phil yelled and I walked out to him.

I walked with him to the privet show room and he took me to the biggest one. I stood there and he closed the curtain to hide me.

"Alright it's only 8 but the guy will be here soon." He said and I turned to look at the room.

I moved the curtain and the room was beautiful even if it was just one chair in the place. The chair had a long, think velvet rope next to it. I'm going to guess the guy pulls that when he's ready for me. I turned around when I felt Phil grab my butt and I pushed him away.

"What the hell Phil." I said pushing him again.

"Come on Cas, me and you have always had sexual tension between us. That guy wont be here for another 20 minutes, that gives of 18 minutes to mess around." He said laughing at his own stupid joke.

"Please Phil I would never have sex with you or any guy that came into a damn strip club. When I finally have sex with someone he's not going to be a dirty old joke like you." I said looking out the curtain again.

"Fuck you Cas." He said hitting me on my butt hard.

I stood up rubbing the spot he hit me at as he walked out of the room. I moved from behind the curtain over the where it was wine and ice. I took a piece of ice and softly rubbed it over that spot, when I smelt something wonderful. I walked to the door to find the source of the smell when Phil came back into the room.

"Where are you going?" He yelled walking into the room.

"Oh my goodness move." I yelled pushing him out of the way and walking into the club area.

I pushed some of them men there and I could smell that they are wolves and I knew they could smell it on my. So of them blow me kisses but since I wasn't working the floor tonight I didn't pay them any attention. I looked around for about 10 minutes but I couldn't find the man I was smell. I grabbed about three shots of vodka and headed back to the room. I drank all three of them and let the sweet burn fill me as I walked threw the back room. I came out on the other side so I was already behind the curtain and there stood Phil.

"Where the hell did you go?" He yelled quietly at me. 

"To find something." I said looking at the glass of whiskey in his hand.

I took it from him as he walked out talking to the guy who didn't say anything back. I got a quick smell of the man behind the curtain and damn he was the man I was looking for. He smelt so good making me nervous.

"Exciting." I whispered to myself till I smelt something else.

I fixed myself a little more wanting to look as cute as I always felt. I drank the rest of the gross dark alcohol as Phil walked into the back next me again.

"Ready?" He asked looking me over.

"Yeah, move." I said pushing him away.

"Wait turn around." He said and I did as he checked me out again.

He nodded then walked away from me and I walked to the pole in the room. I stood next to it and when I heard the music come on and the lights go down I got excited. I waited for the curtain to slowly pull back but it didn't. The music stopped and the lights came back up and I looked around confused. The curtain was pulled so hard that he was completely pulled down and I moved back looking at who did it. He was beautiful, tall, jet black hair, bright blue eyes, with an angry look on his face.

"Get dress!" He yelled so loud my ears rung.

I jumped at his command and I felt so stupid that perfect smell was of an Alpha, but even worse my mate.