13.Don't Mind

Cascade P.O.V

I looked at my mother and her shocked face told me she remembered me. I smiled at her and walked over to her offring my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I said and she reachd out shaking it.

"Same, sweet heart." She said looking over to Nate.

I walked back over to Nate grabbing his hand and pulling to him the stairs.

"Can you please gives us a moment, to get changed." I said to them both.

I could fell all of that Luna princess training I had as a child coming out of me. I grabbed them bottom of my dress and gave her a slight bow and she smiled.

"Such a lady you have here Nate." She said and Nate laughed.

I stood up and looked at him as he laughed at me. I wasn't aware that I made a damn joke that he needed laughing like this.

"Did I tell a joke or something?" I asked looking at him.

"No, your highness." He said making me mad.

"Fuck you, Nate alright." I said and he smiled.

"That's the lady I know, now will you excuse us." Nate said grabbing my arm.

We walked up stairs and he went to the bathroom giving a moment to think. How is it that James doesn't remember me but my mother does? I have to say something to her about this and I have to say something to James. I looked as Nate walked out of the bathroom and he seemed focused on something. He sat on his end of the bed not talking for awhile and I did the same. I have to say its nice to be back here, even if I didn't want to be here in the first place. I rubbed my hands over the bed and I suddenly felt hot on the inside.

I knew the feeling that was boiling inside of me, it was that horrible thing that happens every year. I was at the being of a one week time while my wolf is in heat and I hated it. I stood knowing I had to do something to hide it before Nate could smell that. I slowly moved to the bathroom when he looked up at me and smiled.

"What?" I said breathing heavy.

He shuck his head at me still smiling before he stood up. I still moved back to the bathroom when he took off his jacket. He was such a handsome man, and the way his mouth tasted was something out of a dream. He undid his tie and dropped it to the bed and then worked the buttons on his shirt. He was slowly getting naked and I knew then, that ass could smell I was slight in heat. He took off his shirt and tossed it onto the bed and looked at me.

"Hand me a tee shirt please." He asked grabbing his phone.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him and I was reminded why I hated this so much. I grabbed a shirt for him and walked it over to him. He didn't look at me as he grabbed it from but I didn't let it go. I held it tighter trying my best to keep from touching him.

"Can I have my shirt?" He asked me.

I looked up as his mouth moved and damn it maybe it wouldn't hurt to mate with him.

"Let mate each other?" I said and he smiled.

"I have smelt you about to be in heat for about a week now, and as soon as it slightly hits you this happens." He said but the burn only got worst.

"Look at me and tell me no then." I said backing away from him.

He shuck his head and looked at me for a moment till his head dropped. I reached behind me making my dress drop to the ground. The sound of my dressing falling made him look up at me an instantly his eyes turned. I walked to him slowly and when I reached behind his neck pulling him down he didn't stop me.  Our lips softly touched and I felt that heat rising in me more and more till I felt my feet come off the ground. He softly dropped me to the bed and put more force into the kiss.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me stopping.

I nodded to him wanting this burn to go away. I reached down working on his belt and when I couldn't get it off I ripped it in two. He smiled at me as he sat up pulling it off before I could grab at him again. He pulled my hips up and slid my underwear off and I fought to not be nervous about this but I couldn't help it. I moved my hands to cover myself but when I reached down I touched his erection. He didn't care as his mouth wrapped around my neck softly biting only crazy me more. I felt a slight pushing at my core and I held him stopping him from moving. I was in heat but h\this did hurt more than I though it would.

I held on tight to him as he moved down wrapping his lips on mine as he moved into me. He held my arms down, and pushed forward that my legs couldn't move. He pushed into me with one hard trust he made me want to scream. I could smell my blood from him doing that. After a moment of he moved again but this time I was nice.

"Better?" He said still moving in me with a heavy breath.

I moan out a slight yes as I was lost in the fell of him and when I looked at him  I just saw my mark. I pulled him down to me some and the animal in me suck there teeth into his neck. He jerk for a moment as I licked the blood from his neck. He didn't waste any time as he made slower hard thrust in me. He moved my head to side and sunk his teeth in me hard making me climax instantly. I felt the heat of his climax in me as I felt strange on the inside. I felt something else in me begging to come out as well that over powered my wolf in every way.

I touched his shoulder and kept it there as he slowed down. Our breathing was heavy as I pulled my hand away from his shoulder and looked at the four raindrop tattoos on him. He looked over at it and smiled at me. I don't know what I just did to him, but I guess he has a tattoo now, hope he likes it.

"I love sweetheart." He said looking at me.

I didn't try to hide the smile on my face at the fact that I was mated now. I was and always be his and I didn't mind the though of that.