25.Different

Cascade P.O.V

I looked as Xavier looked over my face and slowly he moved his face to me. I didn't like what I was doing based on the fact I felt like I was cheating on Nate. Xavier lips got closer to me and I moved back from him.

"Okay, wait." I said and he huffed.

"What?" He asked.

"Is there another way to do this?" I asked and he smiled.

"No, there are only two ways this way or I have sex with you. I don't want to have sex with you so we at doing it this way." He said grabbing my arm.

He pulled me to him and pressed his lips into mine. When I tried to move back he held me still as he forced my mouth open and his tongue touched mine. I felt something inside of me something dark and dangerous wrapping around my heart and I pushed into him. I wasn't sure what it was but I liked it and wanted more. I wrapped my fingers in his hair as that feeling grew in me making me feel bad on the inside. He moved back and looked at me and I looked into his all black eyes and I wanted more from him.

"Can you feel it?" He asked me and I moved to him again.

I didn't have time to talk, I wanted more on him more of whatever he was doing to me. My lips wrapped around his making him move back a little. He turned me around tossing me on to the bed. I tired to sit up but he pushed me back crawling on top of me and forcing me down as his tongue trailed down my neck. He never touched my mate mark but it started to burn anyway. His tongue felt like fire on my neck as he gave it a soft kiss and the feel over came me in the best way. He looked down at me and smiled with his all black eyes and the same power coming off of him as yesterday.

"Tell me if you can feel it?" He yelled at me.

"I can feel it." I said with a deeper voice then normally.

He smiled at me again and I did the same as his fell over me wrapping his mouth around mine. I wasn't sure were he ended and where I started. It was like I was mating all over again but in a different way. I pressed up into him and I could feel that he had an erection but I didn't understand how I felt. He moved off of me and I wanted to move but I felt stronger but at the  same time weak. He grabbed my arm pulling me off the bed, and forced me back into a wall. He pushed my head up exposing my neck to him.

His mouth wrapped around my neck with force making me moan slightly and I felt him smile. He backed away from me and pulled me to stand in front of the full sized mirror. He made me look at myself and him as he kept himself pressed into me at all time. I looked at my eye that matched his black, all black and the dark black vines stuck out around my eyes.

"Fucking beautiful." He said kissing my neck again.

His lips pulled up from me leaving a small black flower there. He turned me around to look at me and I did the same wrapping my mouth around his neck. I looked at the small black raindrop on his neck and he looked down at my stomach.

"Both of you are a part of me now." He said as I blinked my eyes.

I suddenly felt the same again and when I looked at Xavier he did as well. My connection with Nate opened again and I felt him again. I never wanted him more in my life and he knew that. I turned when I heard the door open and Nate walked into the room. I jumped on him and I couldn't get closer to him in that moment. I could feel Xavier leaving the room and I looked at Nate in his eye and they were purple.

"Your eyes." I said and he smiled.

"Your eyes."  He said back to me.

"I love you so much." I said wrapping my mouth around his.

"I know you do." He said back as he dropped me onto the bed.

I wrapped my legs around him and he reached down touching his mark and then touched my other mark.

"Don't have sex right now." Xavier said in my head.

"Why?" Nate asked him.

"You two have to much power coming off, you could destroy this house." He said and Nate moved back.

He just looked at me as his eyes slowly turned back to normal.

"Are my eyes normal now?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Was he bigger then me?" He asked and I smiled.

"I never saw his dick." I said placing my hand over my stomach.

"We have the power to kill Ms. Insane now, so how do we get her to come to us." He said to me and I smiled.

"Easy I just put myself on display." I said as he moved off of me.

I got off the bed and looked out the window as I saw James pull up to the house. This gives me an idea for just how to go about this.

"Why is James back?" I asked him and he walked over to me.

"I called him and told him I found you and he came back wanting to see you." He said and with a touch I could feel power coming off of him.

"I can feel power coming off of you." I said turning to him.

"I can feel that same dark power coming off of you as well." He said and I looked at the glass of water on the night stand.

I move it a little to me and the water turned black and that mad me smile seeing how much more power I became. I didn't know why but I wanted to kill something so bad. I could feel Xavier in me still and I got a since of worry that I ignored. I could feel Nate to that wanted the same thing as me I wanted to smell her blood so bad and the best part is she doesn't know its coming.