E P I L O G U E

"Everything I loved became everything I lost."
-Unknown

3 months later

Third Person's P.O.V

It's been three months. Three moths since Cameron killed her, three months since he's laughed, three months since he's spoken, three months since he's eaten, three months since he's...been Cameron.

For the past three months, after the funeral he's been visiting her grave and talking to her, just about how he was doing which was never a positive thing to get off his chest.

He started drinking, taking antidepressants and cutting again. Even though nothing seemed to work it was good to zone out sometimes.

He finally found the strength to get off the bathroom floor and started looking for his keys. "Cameron..." He heard and he turned seeing Zoey with a sympathetic look on her face. The look everyone in the gang had these days, but he was too drained to yell at them and make them stop.

"Uhm..here are your keys, you left them downstairs." She said and he took them from her mumbling thank you then walking to the car.

He drove straight to the cemetery walking to the all too familiar grave sitting down beside it. "Hey baby." He whispered placing a light kiss on it. "I had a dream about you last night...yeah you were in this...beautiful white dress and you were glowing and uhm you had wings..." He said and with that he broke down once again.

"I cant live without you baby...i-i need you, please come back." He cried with his head on the grave.

After about and hour he exhaled reaching into his pocket taking the red velvet box out. "I never got to ask you what I wanted to that night....I was gonna ask you to marry me...to finally be Mrs. Dallas and...Kristen Summers will you do the honors of being my wife? Even in death?" He asked then smiled lightly taking the ring out and placing it on top of it.

"I love you babygirl so so much." He whispered and then he took out the sleeping pills and bottle of vodka.

He sighed before taking most of the pills and drinking the vodka laying beside the grave. "This way we'll be together forever baby." He whispered.

He placed his hand on the grave and closed his eyes as he felt his soul slowly leaving his body.

Some may say this was a classic Romeo and Juliet dumb ass move but the love they both shared was real and it was strong. What was the point of living if his whole life was laid still in a grave?

The next day Cameron's cold body was found next to the grave of his one true love and in honor of that love, Zoey had him buried beside her.

Together till the end of eternity....

(A/N: Well guys Kidnapped is officially over. I mean I know a lot of you guys hate the ending but I just wanted to switch it up a bit, sorry if it wasn't what you wanted, if you like it thank you.

Thanks to all the persons that helped with this book, I love you all.

To my dedicated Readers/Voters you guys are lit af. I love each and everyone of you.

Feel free to leave comments both negative and positive.

Information about my new book/s will be out soon so look out for that.

Once again I love and appreciate all of you. Signing out for your now, you favorite psycho baby, xoxo)-Chan