Apologies

Three months later

Kristen's P.O.V

I sat on the couch eating pineapples, it was basically the only thing I could eat, I would throw up any and every other thing.

The door opened and Cameron walked in. "Hey Cammy." I smiled but he kinda just ignored me and went straight to the kitchen.

I sighed as I got up waddling to him...what? I already have problems walking because of my baby bump.

"Cameron? Are you okay?" I asked and he sat holding his head.

"No." He mumbled.

"What happened?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder and he moved away from me. Seriously what is happening to him? Wait... "Cam did you take your pills?" I asked quietly and he growled lowly. I'm guessing that's a no. "Okay well I have some down here." I mumbled taking the out of them out of the drawer and putting them in my palm.

"Kristen get those away from me."

"Cameron come on you gotta take them-" He cut me off by slapping my hand away and I sighed putting more in my palm. "Cam you know this isn't you, just please take your pills."

"This isn't me?! It is me Kristen!" He screamed hitting the bottle off the table and walking towards me as I backed up. "You pretend you love me, you act like I matter to you but all you really do is fantasize about your little time with Jason! Yeah they told me, they told me." He said pushing me harshly into the wall.

"Ow! Cameron stop please, you're gonna hurt our baby." I said and he laughed.

"Our baby? No Kristen it's your baby! It's Jason's baby not mine! You are such a fucking slut!" He screamed slapping me across the face and fell, hearing a piercing ringing sound in my left ear followed by his shouting.

He pulled me up so I was face to face with him and for the first time ever...I didn't know who I was looking at. I normally see the real Cameron in his eyes but not now. He was empty...this person...it wasn't him.

"You wanted to fuck him didn't you? You little whore! I should kill you right now."

"No Cameron please, please come back to me." I cried and I guess that pissed him off even more. He slapped me to the ground and started kicking. "CAMERON!" I screamed trying to crawl away but he gripped my hair.

"I'm gonna make you wish you were never born." He said hitting my head on the wall and that's when everything started going blurry then fully black.

Cameron's P.O.V

"CAMERON NO!!" I heard behind me as Kristen's body fell limp. Zoey ran to her pushing me away. "GUYS HELP!!" she screamed and they ran in. "We need to get her to a hospital now." She said and Jaxon slowly took her up not before shaking his head.

What the hell just happened? I remember seeing the door but that's all. I blacked out after that. Zoey started crying and hitting my chest. "What is wrong with you?! What if she dies?!"

"Zoey i-i don't know what happened, I swear." I said as tears came to my eyes. I felt so confused and lost.

"What do you mean you don't know what happened?! You almost killed Kristen!" She shouted and then everything came rushing back to my brain.

Her telling me to take my pills and the anger. No, no, no the baby. "I-i gotta get to the hospital i-"

"No, you stay here get yourself together." She said before walking out. What the hell is wrong with me?

About an hour later

I didn't know if I was dead or not because overall I couldn't feel anything. My body was numb and my eyes felt heavy. Those last words echoed in my brain I'm gonna make you wish you were never born....Cameron has never gone that far before.

Out of no where it felt like all the air had stopped and I gasped opening my eyes quickly, immediately closing them when a bright light basically blinded me.

"We got her." I heard a guy say and that's when the pain came. I tried to cry but it was so difficult, I felt like if I moved my whole body would fall apart, like if I cried my insides would collapse.

After awhile the pain stopped and my body went numb again and I fell asleep. Still not knowing if I died or not.

(A/N: IM BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Did you miss me? Oh what am I asking of course you guys did.

Sorry I haven't been here for awhile, the writer's block was real af.

Am I the only one that loves this chapter?

Love you guys. xoxo)-Chan