Secrets?

Kristen's P.O.V

I sobbed hysterically as he stared at my naked body. He trailer his cold fingertips down the valley of my breast then to my stomach making me shiver. "P-please stop." I begged and he chuckled kissing my neck.

"It's cute that you think I'll listen to you." He said and I cried even harder. "No baby don't cry, it'll be fun I promise." He smirks, swirling his tongue around my nipple. "This is what happens when you disobey me? Will you do it again?"

"N-no, I sw-swear."

"Good girl." He said getting off me and removing the handcuffs. "If you do, do it again you'd have lied to me so that's twice the punishment." He smiled before walking out.

I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom locking the door and breaking down. Why is this happening to me? Doesn't matter anyway I'm gonna die here.

Jason's P.O.V

I walked to the gym and saw the girl from yesterday on the treadmill. Does she always have her earphones in? I walked over to her standing beside the treadmill and she glanced over at me before removing one of the earbuds.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm Jason." I said and she rolled her eyes stopping the treadmill and getting off.

"Hello Jason, can I help you?"

"No not really, it's just that I saw you in here and you looked really good." I said and she nodded.

"Uhm thanks? Look I'm busy, I gotta go."

"Don't I get your name?" I asked as she walked to the door.

"Zoey." She said not looking back. Don't worry Zoey soon you'll be screaming Jason.

Kristen's P.O.V

I sat in the shower with my knees against my chest. Still just kinda petrified, then Cameron ran in and started digging frantically through the drawer. "Where is it, where is it?!" He shouted and I just sat staring.

"Fuck!" He shouted punching to glass and that was my que to get out. I grabbed the towel and wrapped myself in it and hurried to the door only to be pulled back. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked and I started shaking.

"I-i was...I thought th-that maybe you needed some privacy so I-"

"Can you just help me find it? P-please?" He asked and I stood shocked. Both by his tone and stuttering.

"Find what?"

"My pills, I have a massive headache and I can't control it...I can't control them!" He shouted hitting his forehead and backing away from him.

"Uhm, wh-hwhat do they look like?" I asked and he feel to the ground holding his head.

"No!"

"Cameron? Cameron a-are you okay?" I asked kneeling beside him.

"Shh, just don't say anything." He whispered and he shook violently. I'm sorry but this is scaring me...is this his normal routine? What do I do?! I exhaled as I brought my hand to his cheek.

"Cameron look at me." I said and he slowly opened his bloodshot eyes. "Calm down." I whispered. He stared at me for awhile before pulling me into a tight hug. I mean yeah I was literally frozen in shock but he was so afraid...of what I don't know but all I know was that I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a few hours.

(A/N: So I'm back I think, this took me a whole month to write....sad ik, thanks for helping me Jada, uhmmmmm the next chapter with be published between now and tomorrow.....I think. Oh and if you're wondering how the title of this chapter made any sense...idk either I just kinda wrote something... Anyway thanks for reading love you guys😘😘 xoxo)-Chan