Official Mission Pt.2

Some hours later

Kristen's P.O.V

I sat in the back of the van beside Cameron, shaking. "Would you calm down? You're acting like I'm gonna make you kill someone." He said and I ignored him.

The vehicle came to a stop and we got out. We all stood of the back of the van staring at some packages wrapped in tape.

Cameron took out his knife and cut it and I saw that it was actually kilos ontop of kilos of cocaine. Oh my fuck, I feel dizzy.

"W-why do we need th-that?" I stuttered and Cameron chuckled. He took some on the knife and turned to me.

"Wanna taste?"

"No." I mumbled shaking my head rapidly.

"Oh come on just try it."

"No." I said and he rolled his eyes swiping it on his tongue then turning to the gang.

"Everyone knows the plan right?" He asks and they all nod. Of course I didn't know the plan, I'm basically an accessory.

We got inside and Cameron made me stand beside his chair in an uncomfortable position getting uncomfortable stares from the other gang.

"Do you have my money?" He asked and the man lifted three suitcases full of money.

"Good. Your stuff." He said as the guys brought them in. Cameron handed me a kilo and pushed me towards him. I walked shakily to the guy and handed it to him. After he dug his knife into it and saw that everything was good he nodded at the guy standing behind him then he grabbed me putting his gun to my head.

"You will let me go with the drugs and my money or else I kill her." He said and Cameron didn't even move he just sat smirking.

"Go ahead, kill her, I don't care, but you're not leaving with my money and at this point I don't think you're gonna leave, alive anyway."

He pulled the hammer back to full cock and that's when my life flashed before my eyes. "No! P-please, Cameron! Please don't hurt me." I begged and Cameron just stared at us in an amused way.

My body shook furiously as I heard a gun go off and I squeezed my eyes shut. Wow I didn't feel anything, that was a really quick and easy death. "Krissy baby, open your eyes." I heard and I slowly opened my eyes, Cameron standing in front of me. I looked behind me and the man laid on the ground...dead

The next thing I knew everything went black.

Cameron's P.O.V

She opened her eyes then suddenly fainted. I grabbed her and lifted her up. "Really Cameron? It's her first mission that wasn't cool." Zoey said and I gave her a confused look. Who the fuck is she talking to?

"Fine sorry about the tone but come on." She said and I rolled my eyes. Don't they understand that Kristen is mine and I can do whatever I want with her? She opened her eyes then tried to push me of, keyword tried.

"Let me go!" She screamed and I ignored her. She continued this until we got home and took her upstairs. "I can't believe you! If you don't care if I die or not why don't you kill me?!" She screamed then grabbed my gun out of my waist putting it in my hand. "Shoot me and out me out of my misery." She said and I rolled my eyes putting the gun.

She's totally overreacting. "I have never ever hated someone this much in my life. I fucking hate you!" She screamed and I walked over to her.

"Well since you hate me." I started, throwing her on the bed. "I'm gonna fuck you like I hate you." I said grabbing the handcuffs and cuffing her to the bed.

"W-what?"

"The only thing I wanna hear from you is you screaming my name, nothing else so that simply mean you should be quiet right now." I said and she started crying. That's always her last resort and it's annoying.

I slipped my shirt off and climbed onto of her, smirking.

"I'm gonna have so much fun."