Phases Of Torture

Kristen's P.O.V

I sat silently in the creepy, cold basement waiting for Jason to come in and give me a speech about why he kidnapped me..that's what they all do right. He walked in with a small kit, looking like a doctor's kit or something.

"How are we today Kristen?" He asked smiling at me and I sat with a straight face staring at him.

"Okay look I know what you're thinking, why would you kidnap me? Well frankly it's because your boyfriend which I no longer regard as my cousin screwed me over so I'm taking the most important thing away from him." He said and I stared in disbelief.

"After all he's done for you?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "You know what fuck that, I thought you liked me..." I said as my eyes flooded.

"I liked you when you boyfriend wasn't a dick-"

"Don't talk about being a dick you two faced, psychotic bitch, how-" I started but he grabbed me slamming me into the wall harshly.

"I'm not psychotic but I will be if you don't keep that smart mouth of yours shut." He said lowly as his hand trailed down my body.

"Two words Jason, fuck you." I said and he chuckled letting me go and going back to the bag.

"I really wished I didn't have to do this." He said reaching into the back and pulling out a needle with a yellow substance in it. It looked like.... no he wouldn't.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered backing up.

"I think you have an idea." He smiled pulling me towards him.

"Jason no, please no." I begged and he slapped my forearm a few times, stopping when he saw my vein popping.

"Maybe if you kept your mouth shut I would've had a little bit of sympathy...pH wait no I wouldn't." He said before injecting the heroin into my arm. "Don't worry it won't start kicking in until like an hour or so, oh and welcome to my torture room." He smiled letting me go then walking out.

God please help me.

Cameron's P.O.V

We all got out of the car and I basically ran to the front door, kicking it down. "Kristen?!" I shouted running in but there was no one there. I ran up to his room and there was a note on the bed.

'lol awww you thought it'd be that easy how cute. I'll give you a hint tho, I'm in a building, happy hunting. -Jasey'

I growled slamming my fist into the wall. I know Jason, he's a sick son of a bitch only god know what he'll do to her. That's why I gotta get to her fast.

Oh wow he can't find her, she's gonna die then you'll be left with us,

The we'll kill you

Because you're such a screw up.

You don't deserve to live Cameron so just end it while you can

Put the gun to your head and pull the trigger.

"No no stop!" I shouted hitting my forehead. Not now, not now.

Well if not now Cameron...when?

"She..she needs me."

You really think she needs you? You think she loves you? She's just using you Cameron don't be stupid.

"Wh-what?"

You know it's true...

"You're...right."

That's it Cammy, listen to me, she tried to break us apart because she knows I'd tell you the truth, it's either you or her, choose.

"I-i...I choose me."

Good, now call off the whole gang, forget about her you have me.

"I have you, I don't need anyone else. She can rot in hell for all I care." I said walking out of the room. A rush of anger coursed through me and stormed out of the house. I hate her, I fucking hate her and I hope Jason does whatever he wants from her.

(A/N: 😂😂😂Cameron is such a psycho.

It's weird that I love him when he's like this, I mean I love cute and cuddly Cameron but psychotic killer Cameron is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotter.

Watcha think?

I'm liking these chapters alot these days. Can't wait for the next update. Xoxo)-Chan