Unwanted Surprises

~2 weeks later

Cameron's P.O.V

"Baby come on just have one bite." I said and she sighed heavily.

"Cam I'm not hungry." She said as her eyes were glued to the TV screen.

"But you haven't eaten since....since-"

"Two hours ago." She finished for me then giggled. "Look babe I get it, you care and I love you for that but can you just not worry about me? I'm fine okay?" She said and I nodded slowly. "Now come cuddle." She added and I slipped my shirt off sitting down and wrapping my arms around her.

Ever since she's been back it's like she's not the same, never genuinely happy, always crying at night along with nightmares and I mean who could blame her? She's been through so much. I kissed her cheek and snuggled my face into her neck.

"I love you so so much." I said and I felt her smile.

"I love you too...oh my gosh Cam."

"What? What happened?"

She quickly turned to me. "Tomorrow starts December and you know what that means....Christmas!" She said clapping and bouncing. Ew, I hate Christmas, I hate every holiday, expect Halloween...ha I'm kidding I hate that too. "Why don't you seem happy?" She asked pouting.

"I haven't really had good experiences with Christmas Krissy and...honestly I don't really care about it."

"Yeah well this is gonna be your best Christmas ever, we're gonna have a tree and I'm gonna get the whole gang to help decorate it, we could cook a huge dinner...well you could cook and let me crack eggs and stuff, it'll be fun I promise." She smiled and I saw it in her eyes that this would make her happy so I smiled back.

"Okay." I said and she squealed hugging me. Let's just hope this is a good one.

Some hours later

I was asleep with my arm around Kristen when I felt her throw my hand off and get out of bed. I opened my eyes and sat up but ran to the bathroom when I heard her throwing up. "Baby? Are you okay?" I asked holding her hair up.

"No...Cam it's been happening for about two nights now, I think it's the heroin finally taking a toll on me." She said and I sighed helping her up. How will she ever get over this?

"Maybe we should take you to a doctor, you know so they could maybe give you some medication or something."

"Yeah."

"Okay come on, we're gonna take a shower." I said as I turned the water on and started undressing her, making sure to keep eye contact so she didn't get uncomfortable. We both climbed in and she sat with her back against my chest.

She's so perfect, so beautiful, so pure...and I love her so much.

At the doctor's office

"Cameron do you think something's like really wrong with me? Is that why they're taking so long with the results?" Kristen asked for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Baby they have to do a lot of tests, that's why they're taking so long." I assured her, rubbing her back gently. They doctor came back with a huge smile so I'm guessing it's nothing bad.

"I have great news." He said and I felt Kristen relax. "The heroin did not affect you that much which is a one in a million case, we've only seen this once and it's amazing." He said and I smiled at her.

"Thank you so much doctor."

"You're pregnant." He said and we both just sat staring at him.

"She's what?"

"She's three weeks pregnant, that's why she was throwing up so much."

"No, no I'm not pregnant do the test again." She said.

"We did the test three times, they all came back positive." He said it was like all the air had been pushed out of my lungs...like when you dry swallow a huge pill and it's stuck in your throat, I couldn't breathe, I was confused.

"I should give you two some privacy." He said then walked out and I just sat staring at his empty chair.

"C-Cameron?" She stuttered touching my shoulder.

"Let's go home." I said getting up. I know this gonna make me sound like a dick but I couldn't even look at her, i know if I did I'd just flip out and that wouldn't be fair to her so I just...didn't.

For the whole ride I kept my eyes on the road and my hands to myself. Kristen and I have never had sex so that basically means it's Jason's... she's carrying my cousin's child...

We got home and I went straight to my room laying down and taking my phone out. She came in and I could feel the fear radiating off her.

She slowly laid beside me and each time she'd inch closer. "Please don't hate me." She whispered and that broke my heart, I put my phone down and turned to her.

"Baby I won't."

"But you actually do...you couldn't even look at me."

"Because I didn't wanna see the pain in your eyes, it would tear me apart especially because know it's all my fault." I said truthfully and her eyes flooded.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know...I didn't want his baby, I want yours..." she said as the tears fell.

"No baby don't cry, this is gonna be our child, not his, he doesn't matter okay? This is ours, forget him."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I smiled wiping away her tears and she sat looking at me for awhile the she climbed onto of me kissing me passionately.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back and she slipped her top off. "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded connecting our lips again.

Who cares who the biological father is? I'm gonna take care of it like it was my own child....it is gonna be my child.

(A/N: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Cammy is so sweet sometimes. I'm sure most of you thought he was gonna slap the taste out of her mouth but eh.

THANK YOU JADA!!!!!! THANK YOU MIKKI!!!!! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Thank you guys for reading, love you. Xoxo)-Chan