Painful Regrets

The next day

Kristen's P.O.V

I sat staring at the wall just thinking about everything that went wrong in my life and all the things I regret....

I regret taking that internship, I regret moving here, I regret going to that stupid club with Miranda, I regret taking his jacket, I regret not slitting my own throat, I regret letting myself fall so hard for him, I regret forgiving him so many times, I regret thinking that it would all be okay...I regret being born.

That was his aim right? To have me regretting the day I was born? A job well done Cameron.

I've never felt so empty...so helpless, so pathetic, so stupid, so trapped in my life. I feel like I'm in a box and I can't get out and every time I try to the box gets smaller.

The door opened and Zoey walked in with food and it made me feel sick to my stomach. I didn't wanna eat, I didn't even wanna see anyone. I just wanted to sleep.

When you sleep you don't have to see people, you don't have to talk you're just in a world that's created in your mind... That's where I wanted to be right now.

She said something but I didn't hear, I just saw her lips moving. Everything was moving around slowly and was on mute.

"Kristen." she said snapping her fingers in front of my face and I blinked before looking at her. "They say you gotta eat this so you can take your medication." She said and I shook my head no. "Come on Krissy you gotta take it to get better."

"I don't wanna eat." I said softly not moving. I mean I would cry if I had tears left but unfortunately I don't think I did.

"Kristen I know this is hard but you have to take care of yourself, I don't want you to die and...Cameron he...he needs you here with him, so let's just get you better so you both can go home and cuddle this out."

"I'm not going back to that house." I said and she sighed.

"You know he won't let you leave."

"Then I'll slit my wrists and bleed to death...it is just like being dead anyway..." I said with absolutely no emotion. I honestly couldn't feel anything at this point or maybe I was feeling something but I just couldn't identify what it was.

Cameron walked in with flowers and I sighed. "Zoey get out." He said and she rolled her eyes walking out. "Baby? I-i brought you flowers." He said and I just ignored him.

Will flowers change the fact that you're a monster? Nope guess not.

"Uhm....h-how do you feel?"

"I'm going back to my apartment." I said and I could feel the him trying to control his anger.

"Why?" He asked as his voice got serious.

"Because I don't wanna get hurt again." I replied and he sighed.

"Baby I...okay." He mumbled. "Do you want me to have the guys take your stuff there?" He asked and I nodded. "Okay baby I love you." He said trying to kiss my forehead but i moved so he just turned to walk away.

"Cameron." I said and he quickly turned around. Hope filling his eyes. "Take the flowers with you." I added and his expressing fell as he nodded taking them up.

I don't need his gifts, what I need is for him to get the fuck out of my life. I don't think I've ever hated someone this much neither do I think I'll ever hate someone this much.