Traps and Surprises

Cameron's P.O.V

I groaned as I closed my laptop. Nothing seems to be working, how can I not fucking find them. My baby's probably going through hell. My phone rang and I quickly answered. "Did you find him?" I asked and I heard chuckling.

"God Cammy you know me I like a chase but only if you're onto me, you're so far behind, it's getting boring so here's what I'll do, I'll tell you where I am and you'll come get me." He said and I slammed my fist into the table.

"Stop fucking playing man, I swear if you hurt a single hair on her head I will-"

"You'll what? Bruh your girl can barely breathe much less speak, what the fuck are you talking about?" He asked and I just sat dumbfounded.

He wouldn't....hurt her would he? He's bluffing.

"Just tell me where you are so I can come kill you." I said and he chuckled.

"Remember that beautiful house at the end of the street? At Palm Bay?" He asked and I froze. He's such a motherfucker, my dad's house really?

"Fine, I'll be there." I mumbled as I hung up. I jogged down the stairs and everyone looked up at me. "Let's go." I said and everyone got up and ran out. I'm coming baby, just hold on.

Kristen's P.O.V

I gasped for air as he threw a bucket of ice cold water on me. "Wake up bitch." He said and I shook from fear and cold. "Guess who's coming today? Or maybe in a couple of minutes?" He asked as he gripped my hair pulling me up.

I cried out as my body fell limp. My body was numb, but the pain was still there...it was like the pain was locked inside of my body. "Correct, your dumb ass boyfriend." He mumbled running his hands down my body. "You know you're kinda attractive, even with these bruises you look sexy." He whispered nibbling my ear.

"J-jason please."

"Please fuck you? I mean are you sure?"

"No, please don't do it again, please." I begged and he chuckled.

"Don't worry I've had my fair share of you and might I say it was fun to hear you scream." He smirked letting me go and my body collided with the cold concrete. Oh yeah he did rape me if you're wondering.

Some minutes later

Cameron's P.O.V

They kicked the door down and ran in, shooting everyone in sight, literally. I had no time to waste I ran down to the basement hesitating a bit because of all the memories then came rushing back.

As I ran in he stood behind Kristen. She was barely recognizable. All the bruises all over her face, she looked pale like she'd been a drug addict for years.

"You motherf-" I started but he raised a knife to her throat.

"Careful there Cammy my hand might just...slip." He smiled creepily behind her and I clenched my jaws stepping back slowly and I stopped as I felt a gun behind me.

"Dude, her boyfriend's Cameron?" I heard a familiar voice and I slowly turned around to see...

"Jaxon?" I asked in shock. "No I'm hallucinating...you died...I watched you die." I said and he just stared at me with no emotion. He forcefully pushed me to the side of the room still holding me at gun point.

"Aww how cute, now back to me killing this thing."

"I'm gonna fuck you up!" I shouted and he looked at me amused.

"How though? I mean you and your gang already fell into my trap so how... are you gonna fuck me up?" He asked trailing the knife all over her.

"Please don't hurt her, I'll do anything." I said and I heard Kristen choke on a sob.

"Cameron? H-help."

"Anything?" He smirked.

"Anything." I repeated and he sighed.

"Oh okay I got it, I want you to stand here...and watch me kill her." He laughed and I growled as I reached for my guns but Jaxon pushed his gun on my more.

"Watch it." He mumbled.

"W-what are you doing?" Kristen asked looking at Jaxon and he looked down.

"You have three seconds to say goodbye 1, 3." He said and he raised his knife.

"NO!!" I shouted as the blood fell.

No.

(A/N: *screams in 75 different mf languages*

Dun, dun, dunnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jada, my baby, I love you, I love you so much, you're AMAZING, thanks for the major help!!

For all those who know but don't know they know, Jaxon is Jaxon Howden, yass the sex god Jaxon Howden (seriously if you don't know him go look him up but don't fall in love cuz he's like taken...by me.. Cameron's taken too so don't get any ideas)

ANYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Was I there only one on the edge of my seat while reading this?...well writing it?

Eh I love it, I love you guys!!

Stay psychotic. Xoxo)-Chan