Welcome To The Family

Kristen's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, finding myself in a dark room. The only light that was present was that which shone from the moon through the small window. "Hello?" I said getting up.

I saw a shadow on the other side of the door and I immediately got scared. The door opened and the figure walked towards me. "Look who's up." The voice said. Cameron.

"Please don't hurt me. I-I don't know what you want but-" I started but stopped when he chuckled.

"Isn't it obvious what I want? I want you." He said in a tone that made my skin crawl. He came closer and I backed up. "Nash!" He shouted and a guy came in.

"Yea boss?"

"Take her up to her room." He said and the guy grabbed my arm pulling me forcefully up the stairs.

"Get off me!" I screamed trying to get out of his grasp but it was pointless. He opened a door pushing me inside and locking the door. What am I gonna do? How am I gonna get out of here? I immediately started panicking. It was not until I grabbed my hair that I realized the burning feeling on my hand.

When I looked down at it 'ROYALTY' was tattooed across my wrist. These people are crazy.

The door opened once again and Cameron walked in. "So, do you know why you're here?" He asked.

"To be your whore?" I sassed and he smirked walking towards me. He grabbed my throat and slammed me into the wall.

"Oh no babygirl, this is how I treat my whores, aggressive to show them who's boss, I take them any and everywhere and I don't give a fuck if they wanna get hurt." He rasped before letting me go. "You sweetheart, are no where near being my whore." He said and I sat on the ground crying.

"But then again..." He smirked pulling me up and pushing me down on the bed, hovering over me. "I could make you my whore." He whispered grinding on me.

"No, please, p-please." I cried trying to push him off.

"Are you sure?" He asked sucking on my neck.

"Y-yes, just please s-stop."

He chuckled climbing off me. "Get some rest, you'll need it for tomorrow." He said before walking out. He made sure to lock the door so there was no way I could get out. This was the first time that I ever cried myself to sleep.