Not All Bad

~Around 12:40am

Kristen's P.O.V

Cameron finally fell asleep after hours of.....cuddling him, it's all I could do to calm him down, don't judge. Anyway I was almost falling asleep I heard him saying no. I sighed as I reached out to touch him.

He skin was like fire and I quickly sat up. "Cameron?" I said shaking him a little.

"No!" He shouted as his eyes shot open and his started panting.

"Cam-" I started putting my hand on his shoulder but he just fell apart. Cameron was crying. "Cam, no, what happened?" I asked hugging him.

"I killed you." He mumbled into my neck and I tensed.

"What?" I asked moving out of the hug so I could look at him.

"You were dead and there was blood everywhere." He replied and I sighed pulling him back into my arms.

"It was just a dream, I'm still here." I whispered running my fingers through his hair and he relaxed. He let me go and laid down rubbing his forehead.

I slowly went closer to him and placed my head on his chest, he wrapped his arm around me and in like five minutes I heard his soft snores. He needs help... professional help and the only way he'll get that is if I convince him to get it, which means getting closer to him.

~some hours later

"Krissy? Baby are you awake?" I heard and I felt poking on my face. I groaned as I rolled over stuffing my face into the pillow. "Wake up." He whined and I sighed before opening my eyes.

I glanced over at the clock and I literally wanted to slap the fuck out of him. I literally just fell asleep two hours ago. "Cameron it's 4 in the morning why are you up do early? Or more importantly why am I up so early?" I asked rolling over and I gasped.

"I thought that maybe you'd want breakfast, I'm sorry I woke you uhm... I'll just put this in the kitchen." He mumbled turning around.

"No Cam, it's fine. Come here." I said and he placed down on the bed and sat beside me. I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I got back he had the TV on and laid beside the food. "Did you sleep okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I can't believe you actually care about me even after all the shit I've done to you." He mumbled and I sighed.

Pssh I don't care about him...do I? Of course not I'm just trying to get on his good side so he'll let me go....yeah uhm that's it..I think.

"Kristen." He said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah uhm, it doesn't matter what you did, that wasn't you." I smiled sitting beside him. He turned to me and for the first time...he smiled, like really smiled and it was...breathtaking.

"You're staring." He whispered.

"Oh uh...sorry I uhm, sorry." I mumbled blushing and looking away. He brought his hand to my cheek and all of a sudden the place got really hot.

"You can stare all you want, I'm all yours." He said before leaning in slowly. At this moment it was like everything stopped and I found it hard to breathe. Before our lips touched I gasped a little.

"I can't breathe." I choked out and he pulled away from me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I inhaled deeply before nodding. God I'm such a dork, why didn't I just let it happen? I mean it's not like I wanted it to or anything...it would get me closer to him and...stuff, so I can have a better chance at getting away...

~later that day

Jason's P.O.V

I stood in her room watching her sleep, I had to fight the urge to rip her clothes off. She mumbled something before her eyes opened and she saw me. She grabbed the sheets holding them close to her. "What the hell?!" She screamed and I chuckled.

"Calm down babygirl." I said walking closer to her. She grabbed her gun and I snatched it from her quickly. "I like bad girls." I smirked climbing on the bed.

"Get off!" She screamed trying to kick me but I pinned her down.

"I know you want his just as much as I do."

"Get off me! Help! Cameron!" She screamed and I covered her mouth.

"Shh."

"What the fuck man?!" Cameron shouted pulling me off and pushing me to the ground.

"Chill out bruh, I was just having a little fun." I laughed and he pulled me outside.

"What is wrong with you?! You can't just pick a random girl out of my gang and...in fact you can't just pick any random girl and decide to have fun with them!" He shouted.

"Why the fuck are you angry? She's not your girl."

"But she's apart of my gang so she's basically my little sister."

"I'm gonna do whatever I want with whoever I want." I said and he clenched his jaws.

"You need to leave." He said and I looked at him in disbelief. He's really gonna choose some unimportant whore over me?

"Oh so that's how it is?" I asked and he sighed.

"Be out of here by the end of the day." He said turning around to walk away.

"Alrighty Cammy but remember I never forget."

"Great, hopefully you remember to leave on time." He said walking away. Okay so he wants to put others in front of family. Don't worry your pretty little head Cameron, I'll leave but I'm taking something with me....

(A/N: Dun, dun dunnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Did you guys get that? You know like when something evil happens in those cartoons and there's always someone by a piano... you know dun, dun, dun? Whatever.

I just wanna say thanks to my favorite psycho, that's obsessed with this book zonedStyles thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! YOU'RE FUCKING AMAZING!!!

And to my baby sister (I'm just two months older but whatever I'm still older) she's like my number one fan and I'm hers Jaybaby I love youuuuuuuuuu thanks for the support😘😘.

Annnddddddd my other readers/voters if I could I would put all your names here and just kiss you through the chapter but I'll just thank you guys, I love you guys so much, you guys make me happy.

Anyway this chapter tho...I like it.... alot. Xoxo)- Chan