Happiness

Kristen's P.O.V

I laid staring at him as he slept. I can't even tell you how relieved I feel right now. I hadn't slept a full night without him since the incident and last night was a good memory of us.

I looked at his wrapped hand and tears immediately came to my eyes. I hate it when he hurts himself especially because of me...what if he bled to death? What would I have done?

He mumbled something then shifted and slowly opened his eyes. "Morning." I whispered and he smiled then it slowly faded.

"Baby why are you crying?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Never mind that are you hungry I could-"

"Kristen." He said and I sighed.

"I just...I was looking at you then I looked at your hand and I know I'm the cause of it...it just hurts a lot." I said and he pulled me on top of him cupping my cheeks.

"Krissy it's not your fault okay, to be honest it's my fault, all of this is my fault if I'd taken my pills like I was supposed to the baby would still be here, we would be a family, we would be happy...but I...we just need to move in from this and be happy again, even though I know it'll take awhile but you know I'll help." He said and I sighed looking down.

I mean yeah it is basically his fault but it's not completely his fault...not his fault he's not well and doesn't know when to take his meds.

"Okay Cammy." I said hugging him and I felt him smile in my neck.

"Now you relax and I'll take care of you. What do you want for breakfast?"

"I waaaaant....uuuuhhhhmmmmmmm pancakes."

"Then that is what I shall make for you." He said and flipped us over so he was on top. He smiled and pecked my lips before getting up and walking to the kitchen, and did I mention that he was shirtless?

I got up in his shirt and shuffled to him standing behind him. "Can I help?" I asked and he turned smiling.

"Of course you can, what do you wanna do?"

"Give you the ingredients." I replied and he pointed to the fridge. I quickly ran to it getting them then handing them to him and stood pouting. "Where's my kiss?" I asked and he chuckled grabbing my waist and kissing me slowly and passionately, I don't think he's ever kissed me like this before....I could feel everything...his love, my love just all the love generating through the kiss.

He pulled away and placed me on the counter and I watched as he cooked.

He looked perfect....everything about this moment was perfect...a little too perfect.

For some reason I found myself looking down and tears falling on my hand. "Baby hand me the...Krissy?" He said and I looked up. "Baby why are you crying?" He asked walking over to me standing between my legs.

"I'm just...really happy." I said and he smiled wiping the tears away.

"I'm happy too but...no tears okay?" He said and I nodded as he walked backed to the stove and continued cooking.

Thank you lord for putting my life back on track with the guy I love. We may have our ups and downs...mostly downs but we always pull through, so thank you.

(A/N: It's been awhile but I'm back for now. 😊😊😊😊. Xoxo)-Chan