You're His

(Pic of Kristen at the top. Yass she's Lucy Hale.)

Kristen's P.O.V

I spent half the night trying to find out who this Cameron guy was, I couldn't find anything, or maybe I was just scared to. I grabbed my laptop and typed in 'Cameron Dallas.' I closed my eyes and exhaled as information popped up.

Cameron Dallas the Californian gang leader of 'The Royals' is said to be the most wanted in the United States of America along with his gang. Higher authorities have tried countless times to put the gang behind bars but however have failed to do so. Sources say that each member of this gang has a tattoo of the word 'Royalty' on their wrists.

No this isn't happening, no. I got up made my way over to Miranda's. I knocked lightly on the door and it opened almost immediately. "Hey Kris." She said smiling.

"What do you about Cameron Dallas?" I asked and her expression changed.

"W-what?" She asked nervously.

"I mean what can you tell me about him."

"I can't tell you much because I don't really know about him but what I can do is advise you to not look into this, you're new here and you seem hella nice and I heard that's his type. Cameron is extremely dangerous and to make matters worse this is his turf, so just don't okay?" She said and I sighed burying my face into hands. "What?" She asked.

"I think I might have met him, last night when we were at the club I stepped out for like five minutes and he came up to me and he gave his jacket." I replied.

"Where's the jacket?" She asked and I pointed at my door. She went in and took up the jacket, reaching into the pocket and pulling out a card with a purple rose printed on it. She dropped the jacket and closed her eyes.

It was like all the air had been pumped out of my body and I felt like I couldn't breathe. "What do I do?" I asked.

"There's nothing you can do Kris, he owns you now. You're his."

"What? No, I-I'll tell the cops-"

"And what will they do? Like I said before this is his turf, so the cops are practically useless. Look I gotta go to the store, just keep all the doors and windows closed, do not go outside." She said walking out.

I looked over at my laptop and saw an envelop. I took it up and opened it.

By the looks of things you found me out. Finally. Now if you want your little friend to live, I suggest you meet me back at the club, I don't think I need to emphasize on you coming alone. Be there at 10pm sharp, don't keep me waiting.
C.D.

Was what it read. I gasped when I saw the initials. It was the same one that was on the first letter. What did I get myself into?

* * * *

I walked to the shakily to the back of the club where we first met. I didn't even bother telling Miranda that I left because I know I'd be putting her life in danger.

I looked down at my watch and rolled my eyes. 10:01pm and he's not here. He said 10pm sharp. I sighed turning to walk away but as soon as I did someone grabbed me and covered my nose and mouth with a cloth.

I tried to fight them off but before I knew it everything went black.