How he holds your hand✔️

Harry: Harry would grab your hand whenever he needed to calm down. Whenever he was stressing about school, Voldemort, or Horcruxes, he would intertwine your fingers just to make himself feel better, because he loved you so much that your touch could cheer him up at the lowest of times.

Ron: Ron held your hand when he was bored. He always needed to do something with his awkward hands. Whether he was just linking one finger around yours or holding on as tightly as possible, he always had your hand in his. It comforted him.

Draco: Draco was going through a lot. with Voldemort and his mission, Draco needed a safety net, which was you. He needed you close to him just to keep himself sane. He'd take your hand in his just to know your there and that maybe everything will be alright.

Neville: Neville, being as nervous as he is, needed you whenever he needed reassurance. If he was being intimidated by Snape or embarrassed by the Slytherins, you took his hand in yours just to remind him that your there and not going anywhere and that you're there for him. 

Fred: Fred absentmindedly held your hand. Half the time he didn't even know he was doing it until he looked down at your intertwined fingers. Whether you were just walking down the hallway, doing homework, or fighting the Slytherins, he'd grab your hand without even thinking.

George: It varies. Some days he will feel the need to keep your palms pressed together, giving him more reassurance that your hands won't disconnect. Other days he'll lace your fingers together so he can feel your fingers in between his.