Chpater 60

•Hello all my little Noodles! I just wanted to let you guys know that it doesn't take that much to hit the 'Vote' button plus... I really want to know if you guys actually read theses. I feel like you just skip these and go straight to the story. Oh, well. Uhm... I was wondering if you guys think that I should write a sequel? Also I am very sorry that I deleted "Help" but I just wanted to finish this one first before I started another one. Thanks so much for reading and here's chapter 60!•

•Ana's Pov•

Harry kisses back without hesitation. He grabbed my elbow lightly and pulled me over the glove compartment. I was then straddling his lap. His large hands rested on both of my hips lightly, pinching on the skin every now and then.

The only thing that I felt between this moment was lust. The need to be with him or here from him everyday. Now, I'm sure that I sound like an obsessive girlfriend... Which I can be at times.

Harry's left hand reached down into the crack between the seat and the door. The next thing I know, Harry's seat is leaning back, me following along with him.

He began kissing me more confidently. His hands slowly made there way to the small of my back. His soft pink lips against mine sent shivers along my spine.

I didn't know what I would be doing at this moment if I hadn't have found Harry. I would most likely be sitting alone in my apartment kitchen, eating a bowl on instant oatmeal, waiting for my hair to dry from my shower 15 minutes earlier.

His lips slowly made there way down to my neck and back up to my lips. My hands lightly rested along his chest, that was covered by a plain black T-Shirt. My eyes closed at the sensation.

"Ana..." Harry whispered.

"Mmm..." My eyes stayed closed as he began kissing down the base of my neck and down to my collarbone.

"I love you..." I felt Harry's hand mindlessly travel it's way down the curves of my torso, as if trying to remember every part of my body carefully.

I grabbed his hand, getting him to stop. He pulled away all together, frowning his eyebrows in confusion.

"What, love?" He asked.

"Not now." I sternly replied and attempted to crawl off his lap and back into my seat.

Harry tightly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into my previous position. He chuckled lowly. "Do you seriously think that I would force you to do that in a car, in my Mums driveway?" He asked. Placing a kiss onto my nose, his seat began to escalate forward slowly.

"By the way that you're acting, Yes." I admitted and looked away from him. I succeeded at pulling away from him.

He leaned over the glove compartment and brought his lips closely to my left ear. "Oh believe me, I would." I confidently admitted.

I felt my cheeks heat up slowly. His hand rested on my thigh and he squeezes slightly.

I couldn't get his words out of my head. "Oh believe me, I would." Those 5 words felt as if they were engraved into my mind. Would he really do that? I felt a little worried of that actually happening one day. Hopefully not anytime soon.

*** at 5:00 PM ***

After classes I decided to go to Parker Publishing to catch up on anymore work that I had missed, even if it is just editing stories and reading over them.

Harry and I agreed that he would pick me up around 6:30 to take us out to dinner. Even just the little things that he would do, would send me falling even more passionately in love with him. It feels as if my heart had been turned to gold and been kisses by angels, sending me good luck through my relationship with Harry. So far, it's been good... Other than the time that Harry had almost kept Chad in the hospital. Everything has been wonderful.

The ring of my office phone brought me out of my trance. I quickly answered. "Ana Parker at Parker Publishing, how may I help you?" I politely answered.

"Hey, Ana! It's Katy! You have a visitor. Do you want to me to send her back?" She asked.

Her? "Yeah. Go ahead." I placed the phone back down and waited for my visitor. I heard heels clanking along the hallways as my visitor approached the office.

A knock filled the room. "Come in!" I called from across the room. I immediately stood up and began to straighten out my sweater out of habit with my dresses.

The door clicked open and standing in the door way was Ally. What could she be here for?

•Thanks so much for reading! I'm really sorry if this one is short! It's like 1:30 AM where im at and I'm pretty tired. Please Vote, Comment, Fan, Message me! Plus let me know in the comments if you think I should write a sequel!•

•Follow me on IG: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*