Chapter 61

•Harry's Pov•

The engine revved loudly as I turned the corner from Liam's drive way. I decided to leave early to see Ana at the office; also to catch up on some of my work.

***

I saw the white building come into view. The giant blue "P" being able to be seen from a far distance.

I turned into the parking lot and found a place close to the front of the building. I climbed out of the Range Rover, slamming the door closed with my boot.

I slowly began to walk across the black pavement to the entrance, my eyes checking for left to right so I can pass without getting ran over. My head turned itself to the entrance from faint voices near the entrance.

Ana and Ally were standing in the doorway. Ally was crying and Ana was trying to soothe her. I decided to stay back and let them deal with their reasoning.

•Ana's Pov•

Ally began crying in the entrance of the building. I pulled her into a hug and started to rub her back to try to soothe her. She only cried harder.

"Don't worry... I'm sure that your brother will be alright." I whispered. I then attempted to put myself into her shoes. I couldn't bear to have my brother leave in 2 months to serve in the army. I'm sure that she's breaking terribly on the inside from the close relationship between them.

"I'm sorry if I wasted your time. I know that you're busy but I just really needed to talk to someone and you're the only one who knows about my brother and I." She explained and pulled away from me. She wiped away the tears stains from her face causing her make up to swear.

I reached up and wiped the stray make up from her face. Once the make up was cleared she attempted to pull off a warm smile. I kindly returned one and she left, leaving me to go back to my office.

I took out my phone and checked the time.

5:30

I have an hour before Harry would get here. I felt large hands place themselves on my waist. I gasped at the contact and turned my head to see a pair of green eyes burning into mine. A smile formed on my face. "Hey! I thought that you were going to come at Six-Thirty?" I beamed.

His fingers pressed on the number 3 button on the elevators silver pad. "I was but, I wanted to see you plus I need to get some work done. That is if I have any." He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck with his left hand. One of his habits that I've noticed.

"Have you decided on where you wanted to go to eat after work?" I asked, swing my torso back and forth as the elevator carried us up to our floor.

"Yes I have actually. Olive Garden?" He questioned.

"Sure!" I smiled warmly and walked out of the elevator.

I opened up the door to my office and closed it after Harry entered. I felt his warm embrace from behind and his lips dangerously close to my ear. "You look beautiful today, by the way." He softly kissed my earlobe and placed another kiss to my temple.

I turned around, still in his embrace, placing my hands on his toned chest. I placed a small kiss onto his lips before turning away. I flew from his grip and walked over to my desk.

"There's some more papers on you desk by the way," I nudged my head toward Harry's desk.

He sighed and walked over to his oak desk. He looked down at the papers.

"It's just some policy papers." I assured.

•THANKS FOR READING YOU GUYS! I FREAKOUT WHEN I SAW THAT THERE WAS OVER 4K READS. I WAS LIKE "ERMEHGERD!" PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT MY NOODLES!•

•Follow me on IG: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*