Chapter 5

•Ana's Pov•

I went out of the parking lot of the office and went on to the highway. I got home around 7:30 and made dinner. I made chicken pot pie which was actually really good for my first try. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry and his group of friends I guess when I saw them still on the side wall of the office.

It kind of bothered me that they were there. I only caught 3 or there names. An Irish boy was Niall, and his girlfriend was Bella and then there was the girl that was with Harry before he talked to me. Her name was Ally. That's all the information I got. I found this is out from Troy. Troy talked to them sometimes.

I checked my phone and saw 2 missed calls from Chad. I called him back the first moment I saw his name on the small screen of my blackberry.

"Hello?" Chad asked into the receiver.

"Hey. Sorry I didn't answer. I was eating dinner." I replied tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Don't worry about it. How was work?" He asked.

"Um.... It was fine. I'm training another intern." I replied thinking of Harry and the events that happened earlier today. A knock on my door caused me to jump and snap my head toward the noise. "Hey, babe? I gotta go. I'll call you tonight. Promise." I said quickly and hung up the phone before he could say anything else.

I placed my phone on the coffee table in the living room where I ended up being talking to Chad. I walked over to the door and opened it. My eyes widened at who it was.

"Harry... Hi!" I said bewildered by his presence. "Come in..." I moved out of the way and opened the door a little wider from his huge frame that always toward over me. "Um... What are you doing here?"

Harry turned around to look at me and stepped closer almost filling in the space between us. I looked into his green eyes. I've never really looked close enough to see how beautiful his eyes were. "I just came by to see you."

"How did you know where I live?" I asked ducking under his arm that was holding him self up by the doorframe. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, my legs criss-crossed.

"I have my ways." He smiled to himself at what he had done. He looked up at me and smirked. He took a deep breath and walked over to me.

"And what was that way?" I asked curious to what he did and why he was acting this way. To be honest Harry kind of scared me.

"I'd rather not say." He chuckled lowly and lifted me off the couch and placed me in front of him. "Well, since we are going to be working together... Tell me about your self." He brushed strand of hair from my face. He sat down on the couch and pat the seat next to him.

I sat down on the opposite side of the couch as far away from his as possible. "You can sit closer you know I don't bite." Harry said and grabbed my forearm and pulled my closer to him.

"What do you want to know?" I asked looking down at my hands a little uncomfortable with how close I was to him.

"What's your last name?" He asked looking into my blue eyes. I forgot that I never told him that. I picked at my nails mindlessly and answered him.

"Parker." My dad was the boss of Parker Publishing. I'm only 18 so I obviously never went to college. My dad got me the job at the place that I love today. "Yours?" I asked looking up at him.

"Styles." That's all he said before asking the next question. "How old are you?" He took a piece of my brunette hair and played with it between his fingers.

"18. How old are you?" I asked pulling my hair down from his large hand.

"19." He picked up the same strand of hair again and resumed what he was doing before. He checked his phone and I couldn't help but glance over. Ally texted him. I suppose she's his girlfriend. "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow Ms. Parker." He flashed me a smile before getting up and heading out the door.

-Hey you guys!!! Please vote if you liked this one! Thanks for reading!!!-

*Ginny*

I Will Do Anything (A Harry Styles Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara