Chapter 28

Chapter 28

•Ana's Pov•

Harry was waiting for me outside of my Dads office while I handed my brown haired father the paperwork that Harry filled out.

"Here..." I handed him the folder and he grasped it between his rough finger tips.

"Thanks. Uh... Just forget what I said earlier about staying away from him. I mean, you will be spending a lot of time together in work anyways. You will also be going to the same college." My father explained.

"Woah... What?" I gasped at his words. I made my way behind the desk and looked at the papers. I saw NYU in elegant hand writing next to the words "Education Role".

"Oh..." I stepped back but kept my eyes on the page. His middle name was Edward. That's a nice name.

I sighed and walked back over toward the door. "I'll see you.... Well... I don't when I'll see you because I'm moving starting college tomorrow."

"You'll come to work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. You have the weekend off. You'll be going to classes after work if you choose to and you'll be going to classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That sound good?" He asked and stood up from his desk.

"Yeah... That's good." I solemnly replied and walked out of the room. Harry was over by the elevator when I reached the small metal doors of the carrier.

"Guess what I found out." I pressed the lobby button on the metal plate in the elevator.

"What?" Harry questioned. He looked over at me and put my hand in his.

A smile spread on my lips at his small gesture. "I found out that we will be going to the same College. New York University."

"Really? This would be my 1st year. I didn't have a chance to start last year. I would have liked to, but it never happened." He explained. He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand when we reached the lobby.

I released my hand from his and we parted our ways when he walked over to his group of friends.

Bella and Niall smiled at me. Amber and Liam did the same. Ally just looked at me like I was doing something wrong. She looked like she was afraid for me. What the hell? Louis and Kenzie waved at me before I got into my car.

I turned the ignition in the car. A jumped slightly when I heard a knock on my window. I looked up to see Ally next to my window.

I rolled the window down. "Can I talk to you? Alone?" She fiddled with a few strands of hair as she spoke.

"Yeah. Get in."

I unlocked the door and watched as she made her way to the other side of the car. I pushed the door open for her and waited for her to buckle her self with the metal piece into the black plastic safety security.

I rolled my window back up. I looked out the front window and saw Harry looking over at us; his eyebrows furrowed.

I pulled out of the small parking space before heading out onto the highway.

-Thanks so much you guys for reading! This is really phenomenal! Please Vote and Comment if you liked this chapter! I know that this chapter is really short! I promise that the next chapters will be a lot longer! Thanks for waiting! ILYSM!

Follow me on Instagram! @hidingwithstyles

*Ginny*

I Will Do Anything (A Harry Styles Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara