Chapter 53

•Ana's Pov•

It's been 3 hours and Kenzie and Louis had just left.

Why didn't they just let me die? I didn't want to live anymore. I don't know why life hates me so much.

I reached for the glass of water by my bed. My hand shook like crazy. Water spilled all over the machines and on the tubes of the electronic oxygen tank. Shit. Suddenly I couldn't breath. My body trembled to press the nurse button, but then I realized something, I could be able to end my life this way.

My heart beat pounded in my ears, my body ignited like a fire inside the longer I couldn't inhale. The lack if oxygen caused my blood to boil.

If you couldn't tell already, I really wanted my life to end.

The door clicked open, revealing Harry. Fuck.

He spotted me, his eyes bulged out of their sockets before calling for a nurse to come help.

My vision began to blur as I was losing my life. The last thing I could make out was a nurse rushing to my side, trying to get me to breath again.

~~~

My head was pounding in my ears. I heard soft cries coming from the opposite side of the room.

I stirred before fluttering my eyes open. I looked over to see Harry, tear stains littered his face and the collar of his shirt.

"Harry?" I mumbled.

"Ana..." Was all Harry could make out before caressing my hair and planting a kiss onto my sweaty forehead. "I love you..." He mumbled.

I grinned up at him and looked at him through my lashes.

He smirked back and started to lean back. I grabbed ahold of his cross necklace and played with the charm.

"You like it don't you?" He asked as he hovered over my body.

I slowly nodded, still fiddling with the necklace in your fingertips.

•I hope you all liked this chapter! Should I write a sequel? Let me know in the comments!•

•follow me on IG: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*