Chapter 62

** 1 Year Later ** {June 7, 2014}

•Ana STYLES' Pov•

I gazed down at the princess cut diamond ring around my left ring finger. I smiled at the memory of Harry proposing. I was mainly surprised that my parents gave their blessing to Harry.

"I still can't believe it." I was still looking down at the ring when my husbands voice rang through my ears.

"Me neither." I looked up into his bright green eyes as he gazed down at me.

I gave him a big smile, him returning one. My stomach turned slightly.

"Hold on." I rushed to the bathroom, only to have this mornings breakfast pelt into the toilet.

"Ana?" Harry's voice traveled into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" He found my body leaning over the toilet.

"Yeah. Maybe it was just breakfast." I explained and rested my head in my hand.

I felt Harrys presence next to me. I finally realized something... I never had my monthly.

"Harry?" I slowly looked up at him.

"Yes, love?" He took my hand in his.

I got up from the toilet and closed the lid to sit on the seat. "I'm late... My periods late."

I felt his body tense beside me. He reached under the sink and pulled out a pregnancy test. "Here. Check, just to be sure." He pulled our another. "Use two just in case."

I nodded and took the test from his hands. He walked out of the bathroom and shut the door.

***

I waited impatiently to know the results. The tests beeped, both showing positive. I smiled.

"Harry!" I squealed and ran out of the bathroom.

"Yes?" I didn't answer him, I just ran into his arms.

"We're having a baby!" I hugged him tighter.

A smile formed on his face, I did the same action before his lips smashed into mine in a delightful way.

•Im sorry to say this... But this is the final chapter of "I Will Do Anything". I really hope that you liked this story and please check out my other fanfic that I started working on.! It's called "Taken". I hope that you enjoyed the love story of Harry Styles and Ana Parker!•

•Follow me on IG: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*