Chapter 30

•Ana's Pov•

I was still in Harry's grip when his voice traveled passed my muffled sobbing. "How did you find out where I live?" He questioned.

I, once again, wiped the moisture from my eyes and looked up at the curly haired boy comforting me. "Ally, gave me your address. Sorry if you weren't expecting anyone."

•Harry's Pov•

"Sorry if you weren't expecting anyone." Ana apologized. She slid out of my grip and sat on the corner of the black bed spread.

"Don't worry about it. I like your company. Upset or not." I gave a small reassuring smile before joining her on the bed next to her.

She nodded slightly and sniffled once more. I grabbed a tissue from the tissue box on my night stand on the other side of the bed. "Here." I handed her tissue.

She took the white fabric between her fingers and blew her nose. She folded the tissue and used the non snorted corners for under her eyes. "Thanks." She mumbled and threw the fabric into the metal bin near my door.

"No problem." I replied. I grabbed her hand and ran my thumb over her small knuckles.

She smiled slightly at the gesture. I kept the motion to ease her from crying again when I heard my Mum call us for dinner.

"I should probably get going." Ana sighed as she got up from my bed.

"You can stay for dinner, um, if you'd like." I hesitated to say.

I've never had a girl stay over for dinner before, not even Ally and my Mum loved Ally. She'll love Ana as well. I know she will.

"No. I don't want to intrude." She argued.

"Please? Stay?" I pleaded and stood up to meet her.

I looked down at her and rubbed her arms lightly.

"Alright. I'll stay." She finally agreed.

I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face when I heard those words.

I took her fragile hand in mine and led her downstairs.

Ana sat down at the oak table as I walked into the kitchen. "Mum? Ana is going to stay for dinner. Is that alright?" I asked as my Mum was setting up 2 plates of Casserole.

"Perfect!" She squealed a little to joyful for my liking. "Just let get one more plate and I'll be out in a few minutes."

I nodded and walked back out into the dining room and saw Ana with out the jacket, that my Mum leant her, on.

"There's a few make up stains on the sleeves." She explained. "Sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it. It'll get off in the wash." I sat down next to her and wiped a few make up stains below her eyes. Once the make up was cleared, food appeared. The smell filled my senses.

"Eat!" My Mum threw her arms up in the air.

***

We sat for a few minutes in silence enjoying the taste of tuna in our mouths. Mum spoke up first.

"So, Ana. What are your plans for college?" She looked over at the brunette next me.

Ana swallowed her small bit of food in her mouth before answering.

"Um, I'm thinking about being a English Major. In fact, I work at Parker Publishing. One of the best Publishing Services around." Ana took a drink of her water after her small explanation.

Mums eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of her head. "Oh, really? This is your first year in college?" She asked astonished.

"Yes ma'am." Ana smiled. "Harry and I are working together. We are also going to the same college."

"You two will be seeing a lot of each other then?"

"Yes."

"Who got you the job at Parker Publishing?"

"My Father. He's the boss of the company." Ana explained and took another bite of the Casserole.

"That's fantastic."

"Thank you!" Ana exclaimed.

"Why, your welcome." Mum smiled politely at Ana at the end of their conversation.

Mum really does seem to like Ana the most as of this point. They really seem to be getting along.

• Thanks so much you guys! Please vote and comment! I should be doing chapter 31 today as well and maybe even chapter 32 but I'm not sure! You will see!

Follow me on Instagram: @hidingwithstyles •

*Ginny*