Chapter 47

•Don't.

Kill.

Me.

I have reasonable answers for my absence from wattpad...

Songs for this chapter:

Hot N' Cold - Katy Perry

Midnight Memories - One Direction

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Anyways! Hope you like this chapter!•

----------------------------------------------

•Harry's Pov•

My fingers fumbled with the piece of notebook paper that held all my answers to my questions. I began reading in a matter of seconds.

If you show anyone this within the next few weeks... You'll be gone. Not only will you be thrown out into to the streets, so much worse will be done to you, love. The pleasure you will give me in the next few days. So right.

I skimmed over the rest, but began reading once again when I reached a few other answers to questions that were scrambling through my mind.

You're the reason your mother left me. You never did good enough. I'm sure that you'll die alone, never find anyone to love you. I hope that's what happens to you. You're a slut, a whore, and a bitch. I've never wished you the best since you came into my life. You'll never succeed in life. I know you won't. Meet me in my room at 7 tonight. Xx.

My hands shook in anger, but remained stopping when Ana came up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Please don't leave me." Her breath hitting my neck roughly from her cries.

"I would never." I crumbled the note with my free hand while the other placed itself on her waist.

"Thank you......" Her voice trailed off silently as I felt her relax under my touch.

"Are you alright? Telling me this?" I mumbled into her hair.

"Yeah. I just thought you would judge me for my past. I don't even know why I have contact with the man that I call 'Father'." She explained. Her fingers latched them selves to the back of my shirt.

I pulled away and lifted her chin up with my index finger. "I would never judge you. No matter what's happened before I met you. Or even later on in life." My fingers caught the tears the spread down her cheeks and collected them. "Does your Mum know?" The question spilled from my lips without warning.

"Yes. My mom changed after that. Always taking his side of things... Almost all the time." Once she finished speaking, a knock filled the apartment.

Ana left my grip and went to go answer the door. I followed right behind her.

She opened the door to reveal her Mum.

"What is her doing here?" Mrs. Parker's snide remark caught Ana off guard.

"What are you doing here?" Ana snapped back.

"I'm here to bring by Chad some soup. It seems like your preoccupied with other things." Her Mum eyed me up and down in disgust. She pushed Ana out of the way and into the apartment herself.

"Why does it matter to you?!" Ana's voice startled me from the mood she was just in moments ago.

"Because I'm your mother. Don't speak to me in that tone!" Her Mum spat back.

"Don't speak to her that way. You have no business being here in the first place." I finally spoke up, defending Ana.

"Excuse me?" Mrs. Parker raised her eye brows as if she was being the one disrespected the most. Which she was.

"Get. Out." I snapped.

"Young man. You do not tell an adult to get out of her own daughters house." The blonde haired woman strutted up to me.

"He's right mom. Get out." Ana's voice filled the end of the discussion. Her Mum pushed passed me and walked out of the house slamming the door behind her.

"I'm sorry to say this, but your Mum is really annoying and rude." I stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah. I know." She agreed and picked up with plastic tub full of soup that the woman left.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the time that we are here?" I questioned.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I took out my phone and found a missed call from Louis.

I decided to call him back.

"I'll be right back. Louis called." I told Ana. She nodded and walked into the bedroom to check on Chad.

I hit Louis name with my thumb and brought the device up to my ear.

•Louis Pov•

"Pa-lease?" Kenzie whined next to me.

She's been begging about going over to Ana's for the past 30 minutes.

"Wait! I called Harry earlier to see if he was with her. Now, patience!" I yelled a little too loud. She slumped back into the passenger seat of the car.

The ringing of my phone filled the black Mercedes. I picked up my phone, only for it to be snatched out my hands.

"Hello?!" Kenzie exclaimed into the phone. "No... UGGGHH! Fine but only because your Harry." She handed me the phone, a frown etched on her beautiful face.

I placed the phone up to my ear. "Hey, mate."

"Hey, Lou. Why'd you call?" Harry's voice boomed from the other line.

"Kenzie wants to go over to Ana's and I don't have Ana's number. I was wondering if you were with her."

"Yeah." A small silence filled the line for a matter of seconds. "She said it was fine for you and Kenzie to come over. But... Chad, her X is over here because I kind of sort of broke his rib." Harry mumbled.

"HAROLD!" I exclaimed. "We need to talk about that when I get there." I immediately stated. "We are on our way." I hung up before Harry could say anything else.

"Yes!" Kenzie fist pumped in the car, only to have her hurt her wrist on the top of the car.

I chuckled at her excitement.

•Thanks for reading you guys! I hope you liked it!•

Follow me on IG: @hidingwithstyles

*Ginny*