Chapter 37

•Louis POV•

Kenzie and I walked passed Harry and headed our way into the livingroom. We approached to see a sleeping Ana on the couch. Her brunette hair was spread out across the white pillow her head was lying on.

"Awe... WAKE UP!" Ana shot up with out warning. Harry walked into the living room holding onto his left ear.

"What the hell?" He grumbled as he stood behind the couch staring Kenzie down.

"I wanted her to wake up. She souldn't want to miss any of the movies that we got!" Kenzie's lips formed into a grin on her tanned face.

I reached for her hand and pulled her aside me. She looked up at me confusingly, her eyes narrowed.

***

•Harrys POV•

I was in the kitchen beginning to pop the multiple bags of pop corn. Once I grabbed the first bag and opened it, steam poured out of the top of the white and yellow bag.

Louis walked in and got me a bowl with out me asking. "Thanks." I poured the popped kernals into the plastic bowl.

"Have you taken your... you know?" He whispered this question so the girls couldnt hear.

Louis was the only one that knew about my depression. I could trust him with anything. I haven't told him that Ana's knows. I don't want anyone else to know because I don't want people to treat me differently only because of my depression. I'm also Bipolar but the Anti-Depressant helps with that some how. I guess its something in the medication.

"Of course, Lou. Why would I forget that?" I questioned as I stuck the second bag of popcorn kernals into the microwave.

"It's just that you've forgotten to take them before, it didn't turn out so pretty." The brown-haired boy explained.

Images of that night flashed throughout my eyes. Why did have to bring that shit up?

I took a deep breath through my nose before speaking again, "don't worry. I didn't forget."

***

I found Ana and Kenzie sitting on the couch giggling next to each other. Ana's giggle was so cute... I looked over at the clock and saw that it was already 7:30. It was dark outside and my Mom was out on a business trip for the next week.

I jumped inbetween them, causing Ana to scream and jump back away from Kenzie. I chuckled at her actions. "Baby, it's just me." I grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently.

"What movie do you gals want to see first?" Louis voiced traveled throughout the livingroom.

"I dont care." The two girls that I was sitting with said in unison.

"OKAY!" Louis basically screamed in my ear.

He popped a movie into the DVD player. Once the Main Menu was displayed Ana and Kenzie both scooted closer to me. I placed my arm around Ana's waist and the other on the head of the couch around Kenzies shoulders.

They did this gesture because Louis picked a goddamned Horror Film.

-Thanks so much for reading! I hope you liked it! I know that nothing much happened in this chapter! More will be up tomorrow!

Follow me on Instagram: @hidingwithstyles

*Ginny*