Chapter 11

•Harry's Pov•

"Why don't you answer my text?" I asked Ana for the second time. We were walking into the office and we were going up the elevator.

"Because I was driving and my phone was on silent. What did you say?" She asked and looked over at me.

"You could just check your phone you know." I replied.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone out of her bag and checked her messages. "I didn't get a message from you. Unless your talking about the ones that I replied to." She said placing her phone back in her purse.

"I never got a reply..." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yeah you did." She said and grabbed her phone and showed me the conversation of texts.

When the actual fuck did I get these? I checked my phone and the only message that was there was the first message that I sent. What the fuck?

Shit...

I left my phone with Zayn earlier.

Once the elevator got to our floor I told her to go ahead and that ill meet her at her office.

***

The first thing I did when I reached Zayn was have my clenched fist connect with his cheek. He stumbled to the ground as I heard Yossr screech in surprise as her boyfriend struggled to get up if the cold ground.

"What the fuck, Harry?!" He yelled. He tried throwing a punch at me but I caught his fist and twisted his arm backwards causing him wince in pain.

"Why in the hell did you text Ana and delete the messages on my phone?" I asked still clutching his forearm in my hand. "Tell me!" I said a little louder and twisted his arm a little more. I felt his muscles tense under my grip as he was trying effortlessly to get away.

"Because I knew you wouldn't say anything to her! She doesn't deserve you Harry..." Zayn said.

That's when I lost it. I spun his arm around and shoved him into the brick wall behind him. There was a crowd around us but I didn't give a shit. My fist connected with his jaw several times before I heard a familiar small voice from behind me.

"Harry?" The girl asked. Yossr was being hugged by Ana that was giving me a disgusted look. I dropped Zayn and Yossr ran past me to get to the man on the ground.

-thanks so much! I know it's short but I'm still getting used to wattpad! Thanks for reading and please vote and comment what you thought.

*Ginny*