Chapter 33

His black V Neck reached mid thigh. I fiddled with the hem of his shirt until I felt a large hand grab my elbow gently and walk me over to the king sized bed.

I look up to find Harry looking down at me with the deep smirk, that I've grown to love. Before my mind could keep track my finger reached up and poked his dimple, causing him to smile even wider.

He laughed lowly and say down on the bed. He placed one of his monstrous hands on the small of my back. He pushed my body closer to his.

He kissed my collar bone before speaking. "Get to bed. You need your sleep for tomorrow."

I felt like butterflies erupted inside my stomach.

I detached myself from him and walked to the other side of the bed and grabbed his black shorts that he tossed to me earlier. I slid them up my legs before climbing into bed.

I immediately had a strong arm around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

I fell into a deep slumber while I listened to the soft snoring of the guy next to me.

***

I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs. I glanced next to me to see the Harry was already up. He must of let me sleep in.

I heard the click of the door knob and saw Harry in a white towel, that was wrapped around his waist.

I couldn't rip my gaze from his bare chest.

His low voice filled the room causing me to look him into his emerald eyes. "Like what you see?"

I looked down at the black bead spread. I could feel my cheeks heat up when I blushed.

When I looked back up Harry was right in front of me. His face inches from mine. He gazed into my blue eyes as I did the same to his green ones.

Water droplets padded there eye onto my face as he leaned in slowly.

Our lips connected. I felt a bolt of electricity throughout my body. Something that I never felt with Chad.

I'm sure that your getting a little annoyed with my comparing between Harry and Chad. It's ridiculous. No need to tell me twice.

Harry's hand reached up to my face. His fingers caressed my cheek softly as I ran my fingers through his curls. I earned a soft moan from him. I knew already before that he would be enjoying this moment.

His hands placed firmly on my hips before pulling away. Every time that he touched me I only wanted more.

"Harry! Ana! Breakfast!" A female voice yelled from the hall way.

"Coming!" Harry yelled back not breaking eye contact with me.

***

After breakfast, I walked back into Harry's room and grabbed my clothes from yesterday. I detached Harry's shirt from my body leaving me in my bra and his shorts. I heard the click if his door knob and I quickly picked the shirt back up and covered myself with the material.

•TGANKS FOR READING!!! Please comment and vote for more!•

*Ginny*