Chapter 22

•Ana's Pov•

Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the small apartment.

***
We were on our way to Applebee's when a man with gray hair, a brown reporters hat and a strap around his neck was a high tech camera hanging from the black leathered strap. He had bright blue eyes and looked about 35 or 40.

"Look over here everyone at the lovely couple!" The reporter said. A bunch of people looked over at us. They either smiled or started crying.

Crying? That's not natural. Then I noticed that they were crying because they were women in there 30 and 40s alone. I felt guilty. Why the fuck am I guilty?! Harry and I aren't together!

"Uhm... I'm sorry but we aren't a couple." I explained.

"Sure you aren't. Pull her into a hug." She man instructed and placed the camera to his face.

Harry immediately took me into his arms and places one his hands under my chin. He pulled my face up to look at him. Right when he heard the click he crashed his lips to mine.

Many "awes" were in the air and more clicks of pictures being taken.

We stayed like this for a few more moments before we pulled away and when we did the reporter came up to us.

"Would you like to see the picture?"

"Yes, please. If you don't mind I'd like one." Harry replied. His arm was still around my waist as he said this.

"Okay. Hold on. Give me your address and I'll send the pictures to you. I took multiple. Or do you want the same picture multiple times?" The man asked. The man scrolled through the pictures of us, not letting me see.

"I'd like 2 of the first one you took." Harry replied and payed the man $15 that he asked for.

"I'll need your address sir." The man pulled out a notepad and a pen.

"Parker Publishing, Room number 57, Ana Parker's office. That's my work. I don't stay in a place for very long so just send it there." Harry replied as he rubbed the back of his neck.

The man looked over at me. "Would you like a copy?"

"That's why I'm getting two so I can give one to her." Harry answered for me. I really didn't want one.

"Well, that's very nice of you..." He trailed off and gulped hard and stared behind us. "Boss..."

The man walked passed us and walked over to another man. He was wearing a black suit with dress shoes and a tie with an American flag pattern on it.

***

Harry opened the door for me of Applebee's and I walked past him quickly.

"Hello. Welcome to Applebee's. 2?" A lady with a small piercing in her nose asked us. She had blonde hair that was pulled back tightly into a ponytail.

"Yes." I replied and looked back at Harry who was already looking down at me.

"Right this way." The woman said and lead to the back of Applebee's where only 4 others were sitting down. They were having a small conversation as they each dug into their food.

"Here you go. Your server, Kenzie will be here in a moment." She said and walked away leaving Harry and I to look over the menu.

I've heard that name before. Where have I heard Kenzie before?! My subconscious had to add.

A girl with brunette hair walked over to us. Once I could see her face clearly I recognized her. She had brown eyes and her skin was tanned finely.

She was with Louis I think when Harry was over at my house drunk the first day I met him. That felt like a long time ago when it was only about a week ago.

"Hey! My name is- Harry? Is that you?!" She grabbed Harry's face and looked back and forth between each side of his face.

"Yes... Would you let go of my face?!" He asked a little annoyed with her.

"Sorry." Her hands jolted back and she held them in small fists at her chest. She looked over at me. "Hey! Ana right?" She asked and pointed her finger at me.

"Yeah." We're the only words I could manage to say from my dried through. I didn't notice my throat was so dry until now.

"Could you just take our order?" Harry said through clenched teeth and glared at her.

"Yes. Just be patient Mr. Grouchy." She replied and tapped his nose. "What can I get you guys to drink?" She finally asked and pulled out a pen and a notepad.

"Water please." I said and waited for Harry to say what he wanted.

"Water." Was all he said.

I watched as her hand scribbled the pen on the paper and looked back at us. "Do you need sometime to look over the menu?"

"Just a minute." Harry said. Kenzie walked off and started humming a song. I knew the tune but I could think of it.

"I'll be right back. I need to go to the restroom." I told Harry. He looked up from his menu and nodded. He didn't say anything. I grabbed my phone from the top of the table and walked into the bathroom.

I placed my hands on the sink and leaned forward. I did want anything to happened between Harry and I. I thought about it while we were on our way to Applebee's but I didn't want to say anything.

I cared about Harry but I didn't know how to tell him. I liked him as a friend but he obviously wanted more.

•Harry's Pov•

Ana walked into the bathroom and I couldn't help but smirk as I watched her hips away back and forth as she walked.

I looked back down at my menu and noticed a note on the table. I picked it up.

Call me sometime! Xx

- Amanda <3

I flipped it over and saw a phone number. I crumbled up the note and threw it in the trash by my chair. I didn't need someone else to make me happy.

I had Ana.

-THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! WASN'T THAT SO SWEET OF HARRY TO SAY?! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

Follow me on Ig: @harryfeelsoh_

Follow me on Twitter: Ginny_Wise

Question: Do you like Ana will give Harry a chance? Let me know in the comments.

Do you guys think I should start putting down the songs that I listened to while writing the chapters? Let me know if you want me to.

*Ginny*