Chapter 19

•Ana's Pov•

I looked back at the door frame to see my mom, my dad and a drunk Harry staring me down.

Harry's lips formed a small smirk before eyeing me up and down.

Chads arm snaked around my waist so my back was pressed firmly against his chest.

"Who is this?!" My mom yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Yeah... And what's wrong with his face?" Chad muttered under his breath.

I gulped hard before placing a strand of hair behind my ear. I didn't want to answer so I quickly got out of chads grip and walked towards my mom. "Can I talk to you?" I looked at Harry who was still smirking at me. "Alone?" I added.

"Fine." My mom agreed and we walked into her bedroom. I closed the door behind me and slowly faced her.

She was sitting on the edge of her maroon bed set and had her hands folded tightly. "Now speak." She demanded and glared at me.

"That boy was Harry. He's my new intern. We work together. Where did you find him?" I asked as quickly as I could so I could get it over with.

"Your father and I found him in the alley next to the house. He was mumbling your name and a few cuss words. He began saying chads name and did the same thing. Before I could step any closer to him. He threw a liquor bottle at the brick wall. Care to explain why he was saying those things?" She asked and was standing up from her bed and towering over me from her 6 inch light pink heels.

"Harry was mumbling the things about me because--" I was cut off by a familiar husky British accent behind me.

"We kissed, she ran off, I came back and her boyfriend came in. I got jealous and got drunk. I'm really sorry for my behavior and my actions Mrs. Parker. It won't happen again." Harry said and flashed us a small grin.

"You kissed him?!" Chads voice filled the air behind Harry.

"Chad..." I pleaded and took a step closer to him. "He kissed me!"

"No, don't! I'm done. We're done." He said before grabbing his jacket from the couch and storming out of the house. The house shook when he slammed the door.

I gasped as I took in his words and back against the wall. It felt like the room was getting tighter around me as I slid down the wall speechless.

Why did Harry even have to enter my life!?

-Thanks for reading! Vote and comment what you think will happen next. Thanks again! :) :) :)

*Ginny*