Chapter 50

•Ana's Pov•

The bottle popped open with ease. I poured capsules into my hand and shoved them into my mouth. I sprinted back to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water to wash down the pills.

I swallowed all that I could and spit the rest out into the trash can. I sat down on the kitchen floor and laid there, waiting for my final breath to be released.

Chad was calling my name, the sounds began to muffle around me. The last thing I made out was Chad finding me on the ground before I blacked out.

Goodbye life.

•Chads Pov•

I scurried as fast I could to find the closest phone. Ana's phone was on the table in the kitchen. I grabbed it and called 911.

"Hello, what is your-" I cut off the woman speaking through the phone.

"I need help! My friend, she's lying on the ground. I don't know if she's alive or not." I rushed through words to get help.

"I'm tracking your phone," she paused before speaking again. "An ambulance is on the way. I want you to stay on the line with me, okay?"

"Okay," I breathed.

"Check to see if she has a pulse." The woman instructed.

I bent down next to Ana, ignoring the pain throughout my body. I grabbed her wrist to find it freezing cold. I pressed down into her skin. She had a slow pulse.

"She has one, it's very slow." A knock filled the apartment when I finished speaking. "I think that the Ambulance is here."

"Alright. Be safe." A beep filled through my ears as I trudged toward the door.

I opened the door and found two men with a gurney and rushed passed me. "Where is she?" One man with blue eyes asked.

"She's in the kitchen!" The other man yelled.

I watched as they placed Ana onto the gurney and carried her out of the apartment. "Are you coming with her?" One of the paramedics asked.

"Y-Yes." I walked over to the door and walked out.

~~~

•Harry's Pov•

I was currently heading back to Ana's to see if she's cooled down. I pulled into the parking lot to see an ambulance in front of Ana's apartment building. I quickly got out of the car.

"Um, Excuse me? What's going on here?" I questioned the men walking down to the ambulance with a gurney in their hands.

"A girl about 18, she tried commuting suicide." One of the men explained as a one sentence summary.

"Who is she?" I shoved my hands in my back pockets.

"Her names Ana Parker."

My heart stopped. No, she couldn't have tried that. No.

I pushed passed the men to see if it really was her.

She lay there, emotionless, eyes closed. I fell to my knees at her side.

"Sir! We need to leave!" A paramedic yelled behind me.

"I'm coming." I protested. "I'm her boyfriend."

"Oh. I'm sorry. Get in." They motioned for me get in.

I stepped inside the ambulance. "Thank you."

Chad appeared down the steps. He spotted me. His eyes were red, tear stains covered his face.

They picked up the gurney and placed Ana inside. Chad, slowly, got into the ambulance and sat down next to me.

I scooted over so I could avoid any contact with him.

"Please, please be alive." He mumbled to himself.

•thanks for reading! Comment if you think I should write a sequel! This book is gonna be at least 99 chapters! Hope you like it so far!•

•Follow my IG: @hidingwithstyles•

*Ginny*