Chapter 44

•Harry's Pov•

The event with Ana earlier.... I just couldn't help my self. I guess that it's just her in general that made me do this to her.

Her dark blue eyes that are filled with joy every time that you look at her. Her hair that flows elegantly down her shoulders. Her bright pink lips that are just soft to the touch. Her figure that makes you want to take her at anyplace at anytime. Then it's just her... She lights up a room when she enters. My world was a dark pitch black places until she came along like a shooting star and it up my dark skies. How I loved this woman was indescribable.

"What do you want to do on our "day off"?" The blue eyed girl brought me out of my trance.

"Lazy day?" I questioned.

"I would love to." She got up off the couch. "I'll be right back." She skipped off into her bedroom. I heard shuffling of drawers and clothes in her room. I looked into her room and saw her walk into the bathroom.

A few moments later, I closed my eyes and began to drift off.

***

I woke up and found Ana next to me in a big purple sweat shirt and sweat pants. Her legs were laid on my lap as her hair was sprawled out across a pillow beneath her head. I chuckled at her appearance when I heard coughing from Ana's room.

My eyebrows knitted together as I looks toward her room. Lifting her legs off me, I slowly got up and walked into Ana's room.

Chad was coughing up a storm when I walked in. "You alright, man?"

He nodded his head "yes" since he was still coughing. Once he was done with his attack he began speaking. "Where's Ana?"

"She fell asleep in the couch." I looked back her and she was laying on her side facing that couch. She looked so peaceful when asleep.

"Oh. What are you doing here?" Chad asked after a small awkward moment of silence.

"I was going to go work with Ana since we work together, but we got the day off so I'm staying here with her." I explained and rubbed that back of my neck with my left hand. One of my habits.

"I'm glad that she has you."

"What do you mean?"

"Ana's mom set Ana and I up 2 years ago. She never even thought of me more than a friend at first. Her mom thought that we would get married and have a wonderful life like her own. I never wanted that. I mean, I wanted to be more than just friends with Ana but I didn't need help from her mom. Her mom thinks that everyone should be like her and Mr. Parker. She Ana would never be able to live with that. I know she wouldn't. She would always complain about of how her mom is always bragging or full of her self about how "great" her life is. Ana has told me before that if she wanted all that soon, she would have created her own relationship with someone that she knew truly cared for her. I wouldn't be able to pull that off if that guy were me. I can tell that you are what she needs. No matter what anyone else thinks, Harry... I trust you." Once Chad was done with his little rant I was struck for words. I couldn't find the right words to say.

All I could make out was, "Thanks. I guess."

"No problem." Chad smiled before turning back to the TV.

I turned on my heel and walked back into the living room where Ana was still in a deep slumber.

•THANKS SO MUCH FOR RESDING! ONE DIRECTION WON THE AWARD FOR BEST POP! I GOT SMACKED IN THE FACE BY MY FRIEND. IT WASBT FUN... BUT I STIKL CANT BELIEE IT!•

Follow me on IG and Tumblr: @hidingwithstyles

!Follow me on Twitter: @Ginny_Wise

NIGHTY NIGHT MY LITTLE CUPCAKES!

*Ginny*