Chapter 24

•Ana's Pov•

I really wanted to get of my bed but I couldn't find the strength to. I looked up at Harry who was closing his eyes. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. His lips were slightly parted. A few of his curls were resting on his forehead. I couldn't help but reach my hand across the bed and brush his curls off his skin.

His eyes immediately shot open. "What are you doing?" I quickly brought my hand back to my chest.

"Nothing." I lied.

He sighed. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he closed his eyes. "Let's just go to see if your parents are still here." He got up off the bed in a swift motion. He reached his hand out to me.

I hesitantly took his hand and he lifted me off the bed.

As were walking out into the living room Harry still had my hand. I didn't see anyone in my view when we walked around the apartment.

My parents left.

Harry led us to the living room and he sat down on the couch. I decided to stand.

The living room felt like I was in a freezer. My treaty started to chatter. "You cold?" Harry asked. "Sit with me." Harry pat the seat directly next to him.

I sat on the other side of the couch. Harry sighed and sat closer to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I tangled my fingers with the hem of his shirt as he pulled my closer to get me warm.

-I KNOW THAT THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS WORTH IT!!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE REALLY LONG!!!! THANKS FOR READING!!! ILYSM!!!

*Ginny*