Chapter 25

•Harry's Pov•

Ana and I were settling down on the couch as she was trying to keep warm. Her fingers were latched to the bottom of my black shirt as she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Want to see if anythings on Netflix?" I asked. I looked down at her and she had fallen asleep again.

I sighed and picked her up. I walked into her bedroom and placed her down gently onto the bed and placed the brown and pink duvet over her fragile body. I was beginning to leave when I felt a force pulling the back of my shirt. I looked back and saw Ana looking up at me sleepily.

"Stay with me?" She asked. "Please?" She added.

"Are you feeling okay? You're acting kind of strange." I commented. "Usually you wouldn't want me near you. This morning you smacked me for sleeping you. Now you want me to lay down with you?" I snapped. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. "I'm sorry. Please don't cry." I pleaded.

"Can you get me a glass of water?" She asked.

I felt her forehead. It was blazing hot. "Do you have a thermometer?" I asked.

She slowly nodded her head. "Yeah... It's in the bathroom, in the cabinet above the sink." She replied.

I nodded and walked into the bathroom. My boots hit the tiled floor with a sticky noise bouncing off the walls as I took steps. I swung the cabinet door open above the sink and reached for the thermometer.

Sitting up in her bed waiting for me to come back, Ana was sniffling from a runny nose. I grabbed a tissue on my way over to her.

"Open your mouth and put this under your tongue." I instructed. She did as told.

We waited a few minutes before it finally beeped, signaling that the thermometer was done taking her temperature. I grabbed the plastic stick hanging out of her mouth and read the number. "102.5. It's pretty high. You should get some rest. I'll be here when you wake up." I tossed the plastic onto her night stand causing a soft clank to fill the air.

"Could you get me some water first?" She asked again. I almost for got about that.

"Yeah. Hold on." I replied.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a white and blue patterned mug and filled it with tap water. I put a few ice cubes in so it would stay cold.

I hope Ana feels better soon. She seemed exhausted when we got back. I should probably take her to the doctor tomorrow. I really want to get her parents to like me. Even though I am just a friend to Ana.

There was a knock on the door when I was about to cross the hall into Ana's room. I turned around on my heel and placed the mug on the coffee table when I paced by to open the door.

"Ana! Open this door!" Immediately I recognized the persons voice. It was Chad her X boyfriend. Boy, would he shit his pants when he saw me here with her.

I opened the door and smiled at him. "Hello, Chad. It's nice to see you again."

His features fell at the sight of me. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked irritated already. Someone's impatient. -Note the sarcasm.-

"Ana's sick and I helped her move in today. She's in her room right now." I replied.

"May I see her?" Chad asked through gritted teeth.

"Nope sorry." I beamed back with a grin on my face.

"Let me in!" Chad yelled in my face pushed passed me.

"Chad?" I heard a female voice from behind us. I looked back out the door to see a woman in her early 40's walking down the hallway.

"Shit..." Chad mumbled under his breath. He walked pass me once again and out the door. I quickly shut the door when he was down the hall and locked all 3 of the locks.

I walked back into Ana's room to see that she was half asleep. I chuckled at her appearance. Her hair was spread out in all directions on her black pillow. Her mouth was open slightly and her eyes were half open. She gulped when she saw me.

"Here you go." I handed her the mug and she took it in her hands. She took small amounts of the water to preserve more for her later.

"Can you lay with me?" She asked and grabbed my hand.

I looked down at our hands and couldn't the stop small smile that appeared on my face.

"Alright. But if I get sick it's on you." I threatened. She giggled as I walked on the other side of the bed and pulled the duvet back so I could get under with her. Once I was settled I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer into my chest.

She rolled on her side to face me, her face buried into my chest. "Thanks for staying Harry." Were the last words she said before going to sleep.

"Get well soon, Ana." I whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead.

-Thanks for reading everyone! I really do appreciate it! ILYSM! The next few chapters should be about this long and later on they should be longer than this. I know they started off short but I was just getting used to wattpad. Thanks again!

Follow me on Instagram: @harryfeelsoh_

*Ginny*